1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

PH rooms

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Snowbelle3, Apr 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sco5123

sco5123 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  2. Candy Apple

Candy Apple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't personally experienced it, but I had read a number of reviews on Trip Advisor in Feb & March complaining of dirty, smokey (in the non smoking rooms), rooms that are beginning to need an update.

3. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've stayed at PH and never had a cleanliness issue in any of the HH rooms I've stayed.

I didn't see any issues with the hallways, like I've seen mentioned in some internet reviews. But then again, I am not walking down the hallways with a magnifying glass when I'm having a great vacation. LOL

4. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bravo... Bravo :nworthy:

5. Reston

Reston VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've stayed at PH a number of times and never had an issue. They have a lot of rooms there, so if you get stuck with something you don't like don't hesitate to insist on being moved.

6. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've stayed at PH 3 times in the past year and it was fine. My stay in February was probably the best, the room was nice and it was clean. Last year I stayed there and they left clean supplies in the room.. and there was no bedspreads just fuzzballed up blankets I found that odd, but it seems to not be that way anymore. They rooms could use an update, or more like a refresh, the bathrooms are still very nice, but some of the decor in the rooms is getting dated. And yes, as said above they have a ton of rooms, always possible you could get a bad one.

I always have found the MGM rooms to just be cleaner... but yea i'm never just looking for things to be gross. It's already gross think about how many butts have been in those beds and used those toilets haha.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.