1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

How to get to 51s Stadium

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Dutchfly, Apr 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dutchfly

Dutchfly Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone knows how to get to the stadium of the 51s from strip-area to see a baseball game? Howmuch is a cab? is there a bus going from the strip? How far is it?

Thanks!

2. split10's?

split10's? Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's on North Las Vegas Blvd, only a ~8 block walk from downtown, through a fairly industrial neighborhood. I've never felt unsafe walking, but 3 of the 4 times it was in the afternoon. Bit hot, not much for shade. The MAX/113 busses go by there every 15 minutes or so, to/from downtown. Cab would be downtown plus ~$5...I had bad luck getting a cab back from their once, waited a half hour, ended up just walking back...

3. pdog89149

pdog89149 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The MAX does not stop at the stadium, only the 113 does and that runs every 30 minutes.

To save a little bit of money, you could take the Deuce/SDX to downtown and catch a cab from there.

4. split10's?

split10's? Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good catch, thanks. I saw the bus stop at what i think is the library, across the street from Cashman Field, must have been the 113. I think i paid $8 + tip or so to taxi from downtown to the Field...[cabby wasn't happy about the short trip, as other threads have discussed...]

5. Dutchfly

Dutchfly Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the advice!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.