1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas What would you do with 800,000 myVegas chips?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by dbamberg, Apr 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbamberg

dbamberg Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So with some decent bonuses and some days where I'd "chip harvest" but not play much, my chip balance is just about 800,000. I'm at level 55, about half way to 56, and I've got about 75,000 LP's. My goal is 145,000 LP's by the end of July to collect a Love ticket, 1 buffet, and the $75 steakhouse credit if I hit level 80.

I know the optimal spin to get the most value for LP's at my level is 200 chips based on another thread:

https://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89030

My question is with this many chips, and assuming my goal is LP's and lots of them, should I be playing differently, or keep spinning at 200 chips per spin until I hit level 58, then play the optimal level there? What would you do?

2. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No way play more!! 1000 is perfect. 200 is only if you have a low bankroll. 1000 a spin, 10 spins gets you 10 LPs when you are over level 58, thats the same as before level 58, the 200 per spin requires alot more spins past level 58.. but as you are earning more chips the higher you get in the game, you can bet more.

You want to level up because you get 1000 LPs at each level, plus you harvest tons of LPs from Mandalay and MGM you want to get those built. Remember, harvesting 100 chips, that's like playing 100 spins at 1000 a spin, and leveling up 1000 LPs is like 1000 spins! I'd much rather get those than actually spin 1000 times.

I think you are good to start playing more. That will get you to your goal much quicker. Also a lot of the good rewards are level sensitive or they could change at anytime, so you want to be up high. Most of the sought after awards are way above level 58.

3. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Playmyvegas.com has it right when optimizing for LPs. Lucky Birds - 200 per spin until level 58 then 1000 per spin. You should be able to maintain your bankroll pretty well with that.

Ideally, you will be able to play a lot on weekends when Lucky Birds is on double XP.

Good luck! :)

4. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    At this point I would just keep playing 200/spin until you reach level 58, then move to 1000/spin. The only time I would suggest playing more is if you were really short on time. If you autospin an hour or two a day and chip farm consistently, you should easily get 70k more lp by the end of July.

5. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My biggest concern is the prices on all the prizes keep going up, he'd probably be better served to earn his rewards as quickly as possible.

6. dbamberg

dbamberg Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is exactly one of my concerns. But we aren't going to Vegas until October, so since most rewards must be redeemed within 90 days, that's why I'm shooting for July. So I guess it's a mix of getting the most value I can for the chips, and making sure that when July comes, even with possible cost increases, I'm ready to redeem at the 90 day mark.

7. kevgret

kevgret Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You're 800K has really been cut in half to 400K because they keep changing the LP redemption values. I would start getting some prizes asap before more things change.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.