1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Worst First Day On The Job

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by sammasseur, Apr 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sammasseur

sammasseur VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This poor guy was fired after his first news report. Difficult to watch, but hysterical:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/N4g0w6T_FLs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ha!!! I just saw this on TMZ... too funny!!!! He was in the wrong line of work, he's AWFUL!!!

3. Kickin

Kickin Flea

Funny stuff. Must have been such a big break for him to get that job. At least he's a good sport about it, check out his twitter: https://twitter.com/ClementeAJ

4. Vegas Insight

Vegas Insight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    saw this on sunday night. tweets on this page http://www.mnpoliceclips.com/aj-clemente-1st-day-north-dakota-tv-news.html show that he was hired as a reporter on march 14 and had just anchored his first weekend newscast this past weekend.

some fledgling internet or cable broadcasting outlet in desperate need of publicity will hire this guy, giving the show and/or channel publicity it couldn't afford to buy.

5. merlin

merlin MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I assume both him and the asian gal froze up because the producer said in their ear that they were on the air, at least i hope so because otherwise describing yourself as used to living on the east coast is a pretty sad introduction.

6. Vegas Insight

Vegas Insight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    perhaps he was nervous, but it was clear they were on the air, he already read the opening. his co-anchor was quite thrown off, obviously, and who can blame her.

dude didn't swing and miss, he struck out and fell down on top of home plate, with the bat flying out of his hands. time to go back to school.

7. Vegas Insight

Vegas Insight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    dude's clip just made letterman.

8. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Trust me, its no fun doing a screw up. Definitely feel for the guy especially if it was his big break. :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.