1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Bellagio Buffet comp?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by mamamk, Apr 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mamamk

mamamk Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've got enough for the Bellagio buffet (too bad I'm late on the bandwagon and it will only buy me one, but that's okay), but it is showing sold out even when I check first thing in the morning. Are any of the "sold out" comps going to be refreshed, does anyone know? It's sad that now that I have enough points, everything I want is sold out!

2. daveg000

daveg000 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They refresh each morning at about 9:12 am Central standard time (MyVegas says 9:00 CST)

You should start clicking on the reward at 9 CST and go to 9:20, but you should see it come up at 9:10 - 9:15 CST

When it comes up, you will have to type in your Email and full name - if you are a slow typist like me, or even if you are not, you should have a text file open with that info in it so you can cut and paste it.

IF you have a fast connection, and IF you have a fast computer, you should have no problem getting whatever you want. Contrary to what I read on these boards, I found it easy to get the hard rewards.

15 NIGHTS, 16 DAYS, May 8-23, MGM PK, GOLDN NUGGET, TIMESH, MANDALAY
    15 NIGHTS, 16 DAYS, May 8-23, MGM PK, GOLDN NUGGET, TIMESH, MANDALAY
  3. travelfiend

travelfiend High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Another trick is to click on reward you want even if it says SOLD OUT, if it is still greyed out, then you click on "back to browsing" then click on reward again and keep doing so until the next button is green. I have my email address already to just paste in and type my names in which I find faster. I have never had any problem getting the award I want despite people claiming it is so hard. BUT I do what Dave said above, which means you are clicking back and forth for good 15 minutes. Good luck!

4. mamamk

mamamk Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I see what the problem is.....

The Bellagio buffet comp is "locked" until Level 60. I'm on Level 40. Posting a new question to the board now about how to get there.....

5. slurpster03

slurpster03 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was at 56 and tried anyway, and was still able to get it.

6. mamamk

mamamk Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Got it!!!!

Thank you Slurpster!!! I tried it again and I got it and it is TRULY RIDICULOUS how accomplished I feel right now! :thumbsup:

Now to try for a high tea...... so funny!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.