1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Do you think they'll get MJ ONE?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Snowbelle3, Apr 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sco5123

sco5123 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am thinking about seeing this show later this year.

I bet MyVegas will sell these tickets.

I am ultimately saving up now to afford those particular tickets...that I am not even for sure will actually come out.

If it did come out, how much do you think they will price it?

2. steveorama

steveorama Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would expect this show will sell out in the first 6 months, and wont be available for a reward till much later. Just a guess.

3. cstutor89

cstutor89 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've seen many things come and go, as far as rewards on myVegas. If they can get their hands on a few MJ tickets they will post them up. In the past they did have date based rewards (i.e. tickets to Lady Gaga on a specific weekend in January -- I think it was that month) and small quantity rewards (i.e. Slot Tournament w/ Hotel Stay). You never know what is going to be a reward, so I would just keep checking everyday to see what's new. They added something new today with the 1 All Day Buffet Pass to Luxor/Excalibur.

As far as pricing, typically they used to price everything at $0.002 / LP. For example if something cost $100 they would take the value of the reward and divide it by $0.002 / LP which would be 50,000 LPs. That's the amount they would charge in LPs. Nowadays it's about a $0.001-$0.002 / LP ratio, due to inflation.

4. Capn12

Capn12 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hope so, we're headed there in July, and are willing to pay for the MJ CDS, but would be awesome to use myVegas if possible.

5. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's possible it might show up before the end of 2013, but I would worry about LP inflation more before that point.

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
  6. KingBBInLV

KingBBInLV High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    +1. Highly doubt you'll see MJ tickets on there any time soon.

7. josassoc

josassoc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    MJ One I'd Play for Too

I'm in prelim plans for a short trip in August -- maybe to Bruno Mars concert (if I can get decent priced tickets). And, I thought going to MJ One during that trip would be fun too. I hope myvegas offers MJ One tickets soon. But, keep an eye on Travelzoo entertainment deals too. I got tickets for Love and Peepshow, really great seats for great prices for our upcoming trip next month via Travelzoo. It might be better to use the myvegas LP's for a room for the trip instead, if the show tickets can be scored for about $50-70 each. Just screwing around this morning I accidently found a 2-day Mirage room available and scooped it up before it sold out. I don't know how that happened?!? But, now I have a new trip in the planning stages at the end of summer.

8. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wouldn't surprise me! They already have Zarkana.. they had it pretty quickly after it debuted. Boyz II Men as well, I went to like their 3rd show.

Good god I hope they change it from the touring show.. that was the worst show I've ever seen.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.