1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Sterling Brunch

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by ksgambler, Apr 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ksgambler

ksgambler Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone had the Sterling Brunch at Bally's lately? Last time we ate at the Sterling Brunch it was delicious, but was about 4 years ago. Anyone ate there lately?

2. techie223

techie223 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ate there this past weekend and I thought it was just as good as when we ate there last year. Had all the usual things: caviar, sushi, omelets to order, eggs benedict, lobster tails, crab legs, prime rib, lamb, etc, etc :peace:

They've consolidated all the food in the room where the deserts and caviar used to be served. Makes for a much better traffic flow in the dining room.

3. Starz22

Starz22 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did the Sterling Brunch 3 years ago at Ballys and it was awesome. If you have the money to waste...yes waste...then go for it. To pay 80+ per person is insane to me. Scrambled eggs...bacon...sausage...Champaign ...some sea-food...omelets and bagles...well why not? You can get so much more at any breakfeast buffet. Status is what you are paying for.

4. queuetee

queuetee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't like the use of the word "waste". We all spend money on the things we enjoy and if we enjoy the experience to the point that it is "awesome", it is not a waste.

I enjoy the Brunch every year....the cold seafood bar, the lobster tails, prime rib and amazing desserts as well as the quality champagne make it a worthwhile experience even if you just do it once. I don't know for whom this is a "status" thing.....anymore than staying in a top quality room in a top quality hotel or using a limo or eating at another highly regarded restaurant. Everybody spends their money as they see fit.

5. socalvegasfan

socalvegasfan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sadly, it is not $80 anymore. It's more like $95 before taxes the last time I ate there.

6. Bluto

Bluto Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    went last year with the 2 for $100 groupon, very disappointed. they didn't have all the items listed on ballys' website, lobster wasn't great, way overrated. i'd take wynn or caesers for about 1/2 the cost.

7. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was there about a year ago. It was fabulous. I don't even think it's reasonable to compare it to a champagne brunch at a regular buffet as the emphasis is on quality items and excellent service and not on quantity of items.

8. ksgambler

ksgambler Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the input

9. Srvanwyk

Srvanwyk Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Had it in September and it was excellent.. Food was fantastic and service was great. Going again June 9th can't wait!

10. WMU

WMU Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wynn Jazz Brunch was A+

11. Junkyard Hog

Junkyard Hog High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It was excellent last time we ate there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.