1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Microwave in 2 bedroom penthouse at Bellagio?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Jennylove59, Apr 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jennylove59

Jennylove59 Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So originally when we bookex the penthouse at the Bellagio we were told that we could request a microwave. That was about a month ago. Fast forward to this morning when I called with other questions. I had asked to confirm the microwave request and was told they do not have nor do they offer microwaves. Odd that ive gotten two different responses so I thought I would ask all of you wonderful Vegas goers. Has anyone stayed in the 2 bedroom at the Bellagio and had a microwave in the room? We will be there for 3 nights and its just seems odd to not have a microwave.

2. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nope no microwave in there or available. It's a fire hazard according to them. I'm actually more surprised that there are some places that have them.

3. VegasBJ

VegasBJ VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I also think that Bellagio thinks of themselves as too upscale for microwaves.

4. Dege6

Dege6 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Never heard of a microwave being available. An additional refrigerator, as they don't want you cramming stuff into the mini-bar, yes. Microwave, no.

5. mdee

mdee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My niece is going with a group of friends later this week. They're all piling into
    a 2 bedroom suite at the MGM Signature because of the kitchen. Picts look nice.
    The Cosmo has a decent setup with a Microwave as well. It's worth looking into.

6. Jennylove59

Jennylove59 Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just wanted to pop back in and say thank you to all of the help. Not having a microwave isn't a deal breaker by any means. But it would definitely be nice to have. We did look at other hotels but this is our first trip to Vegas and we just couldn't handle not booking at the Bellagio. Thanks again for all the quick and helpful replies though!

7. xmarksx

xmarksx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fire hazard??? And all of the surrounding hotels with ovens, burners and microwaves are not? Lets not forget every hotel chain that has a lower to mid-range line of properties also puts a microwave into each room and some even give you a bag of popcorn.

8. firebchilly

firebchilly Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow nothing but wrong info, im currently staying at bellagio and the first thing i asked was the microwave, they have it but they want $35 a day for it.

I cant beleive there is people naive enough to buy the fire hazard excuse, bottomline they just want to get as much money from u as possible

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.