1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Seeking advice....

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by mamamk, Apr 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mamamk

mamamk Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been playing steadily for a couple weeks and have collected 5840 loyalty points and I'm on Level 24. I'd be thrilled if I could get enough points for a couple of Bellagio buffets. That sounds like a pretty simple desire since I see so many people getting multiple free room nights, shows, etc....... Is there anything I should be doing? I do not want to spend money on chips...... I've pretty much settled on the Excalibur slot game just because it plays itself and I've been pretty lucky with free spins. Should I be playing a different game? I got a big boost from the kind soul who posted all those links to free chips..... but at this point all I really have are the chips I get from clicking around Mystrip. We've got a month before our trip.... any advice is welcome! Thanks very much.

2. vdarrell

vdarrell Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I find the Luxor pays off well for me only thing I can offer is to keep collecting off the strip your chips/lps and to find MyVegas friends to friend to help get more on your daily spin.
    Have fun playing and good luck

3. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My slot of choice has become Around the World in 80 Plays. It's tough the first few times finding all of the hidden objects, but once you play through it a few times and memorize where many of the objects are, you can rack up a lot of free spins.

How much are you betting per spin? How long are you playing each day? Based on my own experience, you should have earned more LPs by now unless you are betting the minimum and/or playing only a short time each day.

4. TheJacob

TheJacob Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Join the myvegas friends group. Click all the big chip links there. Add as many friends in game as possible and gift daily. Also click all the links in your friends feed.

You should progress pretty quickly.

5. weazel03

weazel03 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    SO heres a question I had, does 10,000 credits, betting 60c or 600c make a difference in LP if you still only put in 10,000?

Hope that made sense

6. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I float around 100k points and play ny ny for about an hour per day at 300. It will go up and down but pretty much stays the same.

at 300 bet you get about 90-100 lp for every 100 spins so its almost 1 for 1.

If my cash gets to around 60k then i spin at 150 to build it back up.

If its cold its cold so I just pack it in for the day. Seems that if one machine is really cold then they all are.

For the bonuses I always pick east side for the hole for the guy to jump in at #1 on the safe cracker.

I have the best luck with these.

7. Matty Ice

Matty Ice High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    5840 LPs at level 24 seems a little low. I played Lucky Birds and Around the World at 200 per spin till I got to level 58. Lower it when you are building hotels. That has worked the best for me. Good luck. I'm leaving for Vegas in 9 days and have 2 Bellagio Buffets, $75 Sporting House credit and $50 Nine Fine Irishmen credit. I also got 1 night at the Excalibur only because I'm staying down town, but will be spending some time at NYNY and would rather crash at Excalibur than drive back down town. :beer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.