1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Credit Card Holds for Incidentals - Chart

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by travelfiend, Apr 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. travelfiend

travelfiend High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  2. DrStuPrice

DrStuPrice Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The NYNY hold amount might be incorrect. I remember getting into it with them during a losing trip and I needed to stay an extra night, though I spent most of my trip at Bally's, and thought using one of my comp nights would not be a problem. I think it was a Park Ave Suite and there might have been some $25 or $50 freeplay involved but I basically told the manager I just needed the room to crash until my flight and they would not budge on putting a hold on my card. And I'm thinking it must have been like $100-$150 or I would not have made such a fuss.

I pretty much gave them the bird and hopped right into a cab back to Bally's and was able to get another night in the same room comped without issue and without any credit/debit card holds. I've always had a hard time with MGM-Mirage or now the newly branded mlife.

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We carry multiple credit cards. If for some reason one card had an issue, we just give them another one. Never an issue with a hold here.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.