1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Sands Bethlehem Comps Relation to Venetian and Palazzo

Discussion in 'Comps' started by npro1464, Apr 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. npro1464

npro1464 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry for posting two threads in a row!

We play a lot at Sands in Bethlehem, PA. I was wondering if my play there can translate into comps at the LVS properties at Vegas (Venetian or Palazzo). I know My Sands has no relation to Club Grazie, but is there any way to score a free room off of your play at the PA property? Thanks!!

2. Kickin

Kickin Flea

I played at Sands Bethlehem a couple of times, we have family right near there. Every time I've asked if it can translate to comps at the Venetian they've said no. Same when I asked at the Venetian. No crossover at all. I don't really like the Sands but they have pretty good blackjack...horrible VP though.

That all being said, they do share their database with the Venetian for marketing purposes. People online have said they played at Sands Bethlehem and then gotten mail offers from the Venetian. That's a marketing thing though, there's no system for earned comps to be shared.

3. LOCommish

LOCommish Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When the Sands opened, I received mail that offered me an upgraded Sands card (I have a Gold Club Grazie). We've been to the Sands a few times since and from time to time, I get a comp offer at Venetian/Palazzo "from" the Sands. None of the "earned" comp dollars, etc, are cross available though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.