1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas We got our rewards... however...

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by spauls, Apr 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spauls

spauls Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This morning I was able to get 2 nights free at Mandalay Bay as the 3rd reward on my wife's account. So we have..

2 nights stay at Mandalay Bay - once on my account, once on wife's account
    1, More buffet at Luxor for 2
    1, 2 tickets to Brad Garrets
    1, 2 tickets to Tournament of Kings
    1, 2 tickets to Australian Bee Jees

Looking around at prices on for these it looks like we were able to get a total of $881.00 from the game.

Now, a quick question... I have heard that by purchasing $5 worth of chips, people have had the opportunity to redeem a 4th reward. As I have a few LP left, it would be worth $5 to allow me to purchase another reward. Has anyone had experience with this? Is it in writing anywhere?

Thank you,
    spauls

2. disasta

disasta Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not in writing anywhere but many people have reported the change was immediate. If you feel its worth the small risk then you should go for it.

3. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You're going to vegas. Gamble it up!

4. saintpauljeff

saintpauljeff VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a question, I don't play Facebook games but approximately how long did you have to play to accumulate points (or funny $ or whatever the game uses) to earn enough for these rewards?

5. spauls

spauls Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We started playing on 2/21, so it took us 45 days... My wife played 2 - 3 hours per day, I averaged about 1.5 hours per day... so if you don't enjoy the games I wouldn't play as that is $4 - $5 per hour. That said, we did enjoy the games for the most part as a distraction, and usually just played while watching TV or surfing the internet.

6. Coolcanuck79

Coolcanuck79 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As soon as you purchase chips and select a reward it states that you can redeem 4 rewards in a 30 day period. So you will have it in writing.

7. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did just this earlier this week after several of my friends reported the same thing. Sure enough, I was able to redeem for my 4th reward to use later this month.

I do wish they would state these type of details on their website or Facebook page, so it would be easier to understand how the program works though.

8. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think they want people buying just to claim an extra reward. If people knew it was so easy to get a fourth they would never buy the bigger packages.

9. vdarrell

vdarrell Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I look at it this way I paid $9 for chips and it added 1 more reward for me and did the same for hubby ($18.00) and will be using those towards rewards that will exceed the amount I spent to support MyVegas game. As I have already taken one trip in March and redeemed over $1200 worth of rewards and the trip we have planned for August will be close to the same........ WHAT is $18.00?

good luck to all and have fum playing and redeeming

10. steveorama

steveorama Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    YMMV - Subject to change - Purchase frequency may also count
    Location might count. Level may count. Luck may count.
    These are current feedback values:

Buy $5 get 4 in 30 days
    Buy $138 get 6 or $5 + $99 package
    Buy $248 get 10 or one $198 package purchased first
    Buy ??? get unlimited

Wolfgang Puck buy 1 get 1 don't count toward limit.

I'm at the 10 in 30 level.
    For my vegas trip next month I got:
    2 nights Luxor
    2 nights Mirage
    2 nights Mandalay Bay
    Bellagio Buffet
    Luxor Buffet
    MGM Buffet
    Cravings Buffet
    Rock & Rita's
    Secret Garden - Dolphins
    Boyz II Men

The Hotel stays include resort fees too.

11. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I guess it would depend what you are redeeming for... but really, that's a ton of free stuff!! You really need another?

12. spauls

spauls Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is a ton of free stuff, and I wasn't complaining... I don't NEED any of it, my wife and I had our trip planned before we found myvegas. That said, any comps I get will help increase our bankroll.

13. travelfiend

travelfiend High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In case it wasn't clear, once you buy some chips and things change for you, the way to verify this is to go to Rewards, click on the Bellagio buy the music award, click on the Next button and in the fine print there, it will tell you how many awards you can get. I bought the $5 and then the $99 and mine now says 6 in 30.

I swore I wasn't going to buy any awards but since the extra 2 awards above the 4 were show tickets, I figured it saved me even more money. I think MyVegas is best comp system I have seen in long time.

14. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh of course, I understand. I did 3 on my last trip, I couldn't even find anything more I wanted to be honest. Just saving my points for my next trip!

15. spauls

spauls Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Now we are done!

So since my last post when I had...

2 nights stay at Mandalay Bay - once on my account, once on wife's account
    1, More buffet at Luxor for 2
    1, 2 tickets to Brad Garrets
    1, 2 tickets to Tournament of Kings
    1, 2 tickets to Australian Bee Gee's​

My wife and I both invested $5 in the game to gain the ability to redeem an additional reward. We both got $150 at Camelot steakhouse. Thanks to all who helped confirm that the $5 does allow us to redeem an additional reward.

Cheers,
    spauls

16. Mitkraft

Mitkraft VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think its safe to assume either of those statements are true. They might be getting a decent amount of benefit just by all the people (who like me would otherwise NEVER buy ANY chips) buying $5 (times 2 in my case since its my wife's account and mine). Also, if you assume people would never buy bigger packages then you also aren't paying attention to the chatter. I'm SHOCKED at the sheer number of people reporting that they are buying hundreds of dollars worth of chips. For an unregulated silly facebook game that will never give me cash back I find this crazy, but they are doing it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.