1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Binion's Poker Room

Discussion in 'The Poker Room' started by Dougie, Apr 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dougie

Dougie I am IN!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't been to Vegas since April a year ago.

Binion's poker room was dead. They couldn't spread a game during the day. The first table was filled late afternoon or early evening.

Has anybody been there lately? How is the poker room doing at Binion's? Last year the locals (all playing at GN) said Binion's messed up the bonus hands and bad beat pay schedule.

I appreciate any updates you all can offer.

2. booker

booker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was there a few weeks ago. They say they spread 1/2 and 2/4 limit. I never saw 1/2, but they had tournaments that were not bad, but not too good, either.

3. PopMegaphone

PopMegaphone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I played there about 6 mos ago and it was terrible. The whole operation was disorganized and aloof.

4. mikenhe

mikenhe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    tourneys still the same and getting about the same number of people.

I saw cash games running when I was in there - normally 1 or 2 1-2 and 1 or 2 2-4 during the day - much busier at the weekend (but it was st paddys)

bonus hands are royals (maybe straight flushes) and quads. you have to have two of the cards in your hand to qualify. Payouts are flat, not progressive.

I still prefer it to GN as there is more space.

I was up on tourneys, lost it on cash games. good vibe, still mostly the same dealers.

you should have gone a few weeks ago....

5. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There tourneys at 10AM & 8PM aren't great, with 15 min. blinds (they say the customers demand it as they are looking for quicker tourneys) But their 2PM tourneys have some of the best structure in Vegas, at any price.

6. Dougie

Dougie I am IN!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We both know that, right?!?

7. mikenhe

mikenhe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    guess phil has a bigger hold over you than I thought....

8. TJFatboy

TJFatboy Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I Stayed DT March 23 -26 (Sat - Tue). Played at Binions a couple of times. Most I saw was one limit and one 1/2NL cash game going at one time. Pretty dead. Played in the 2 pm tournament. There were three tables for the tourney. Structure was good. The staff was very friendly and drink service was excellent -- of course there weren't too many players to wait on. I like the room. Too bad there is not more action.

9. Wanger1969

Wanger1969 Iowa Nice

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Played in the 2pm tourney twice during my week there. I love the room and the structure of the tourney. There was always a 1/2 NL limit game and 2/4 limit game while i was there. A couple of times, they had two tables of 1/2 NL. I really like the room, and the drink service was phenomenal.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.