1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Renting a Specific Car

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by nursepower, Apr 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nursepower

nursepower Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hubby really wants a MINI and since we can't get one now, I figured maybe he'd like to drive one in Vegas. Anyway to secure this type of vehicle?

2. motownbob

motownbob High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mini

Probably won't find a Mini Cooper at one of the car rental companies. Your best bet if you still want one is to contact the a Mini cooper car dealer. Some rent cars. Bob

3. waverunner

waverunner ------VEGA$------

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Rent-a-Vette (RAV) has them on Swenson Blvd coming out of the airport. I have used RAV many times over the years. It's about $120 per day and $99 per day from 3-6 days. http://www.lasvegas.net/Rent-A-Vette.htm
    You can call them ahead of time to see if they have one available, and they'll also pick you up.

4. AeroSKI5150

AeroSKI5150 Low-Roller

formerly Boston, Charlotte, and now SEATTLE!
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've noticed Enterprise has a lot of MINIs (just an observation from recent travel around the country), so good chance a compact/economy rental could get you into one... perhaps call the local Enterprise desk to confirm they do have them and go from there... fun cars, enjoy!

('11 Cooper Countryman ALL4 - my toy & '10 Cooper Convertible - her toy)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.