1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Harrahs upgrade? Question?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by josigirl, Apr 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. josigirl

josigirl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got this email from Harrahs about our upcoming stay:
    Enjoy a guaranteed Strip view when you upgrade to one of our Luxury rooms for just $15 per night
    My question is Is the room that much better than a standard room? We don't really care about the view. Is it worth 90 bucks?

2. stackinchips

stackinchips VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No. Honestly there's not much of a difference in any of the Harrah's rooms until you get to the suite level. That email they sent will most likely just get you the same exact room you have booked but with a view of the strip, which again with Harrah's isn't that good even from their best rooms as the towers sit pretty far off the strip and aren't that tall.

3. bdjb61232

bdjb61232 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    our room we had for both our stays at harrahs had pretty good views of the fountain at bellagio, we could sit at the table in our room or stand on our puny balcony and watch the fountains shows. But i doubt their are many rooms with the view like this, we were in the front strip side of the mardi gras tower, if you got back to much further in the building i think the quad would have to view blocked out.

4. ButterflyMtn

ButterflyMtn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Classic to Luxury isn't worth it IMO. THe difference is between the view or no view. Going to a Premium room then yes I would probably do the $20 trick...not sure about the extra a night

5. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Every time we've stayed at Harrah's they've had a price sheet of what upgrades are available, typically between $5-30 per night.

Last year we took an upgrade to a mini suite for $20/nt and that I thought was worth it (our room was comped in the first place, so all they charged up was the upgrade cost).

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.