1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Absinthe Seating?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by mattreb, Apr 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mattreb

mattreb Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I are planning to see Absinthe during our May trip. We're both on the short side, so we're worried about getting stuck behind a couple of tall folks in the non-graded seating. I know that sitting in the front row would solve that problem, but I think that my wife would be totally embarrassed if the emcee decided to pick on her. I've seen where the last row of seats is elevated. Curious if anyone can tell me if these elevated seats are row J or row L in the seating chart linked below. Thanks.

http://www.absinthevegas.com/PDFs/ABSINTHE%20SEATING%20APRIL%2024%20ONWARD.pdf

2. steveorama

steveorama Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't remember, but I think all the seats (except possibly in the very back) are all at the same level. Also the seats were the most uncomfortable on a show priced like that. They are tied together with little room. The stage is raised.
    The show was good though.

3. tatterdema

tatterdema VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If I remember correctly, the seats are all tiered, although they are very small tiers. I could be wrong on this though, as it was a couple years ago. The stage is tall enough that I dont think you will have trouble seeing even if you are shorter than the people in front of you. I dont think I would want to be up front. Even if you are in the back, the room is tiny, so you should be able to see well. And yes, the seat are the MOST uncomfortable ones I have ever sat in for a show. Narrow, no leg room, and you cannot move them even 1/4 inch.

4. chitownjohn

chitownjohn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I just saw the show last week and we absolutely loved it.

All the seats are the same level and as others have mentioned they are very small and tied together so they can't be moved. The tables behind the main seats (VIP level) would be a good vantage point if you want to spend the extra cash. In reality, most of the acts are above the stage and there's not a bad seat in the house.

If your sight-line is impaired, ask the usher to move you and I'm sure they will accommodate if there are open seats.

5. tilprun

tilprun Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Go with the VIP seats. The good news is the men are picked on more than the women. Just seeing the Gazillionaire up that close is worth it.

I've seen the show twice and love it. Really a different type of show.

6. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No kidding, I couldnt believe how cramped I was in there but it was well worth it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.