1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Current NFI & Steakhouses Dollar Value?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by CrazyCanuck, Apr 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrazyCanuck

CrazyCanuck Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I first started Luxor & Excalibur Steakhouses were 75,000 Lps for $150 gift certificates, then they disappeared and re-appeared @ 150,000 Lps for a $150 certificate, now today I see they're back listed at 75,000 Lps but no value is listed. Does anyone know if they're back to $150 for 75,000 LPs or if they've reduced the value to $75??

Also Nine Fine Irishman was the same ratio (50,000 Lps for $100) now its listed @ 50,000 LPs any idea if its worth $50 or $100. Thanks in advance.

2. mf6764

mf6764 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't know about the steakhouses but NFI clearly states that it is for $50 credit

3. Nomarian

Nomarian Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I honestly would like to know this as well. I wonder if they reduced the value of the reward due to the backlash of doubling the cost of the loyalty points. I have sent a request to their support and will let you know if i hear of anything.

4. onsan

onsan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Both steakhouses are confirmed at $150 still.

5. Nomarian

Nomarian Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can also confirm this. I just bought one.

Terms and Conditions
    Valid for dinner for up to two guests. Maximum value $150. Non transferable. Tax and gratuity not included. Reservations recommended. Proper attire required.
    Must be 21 years of age or older and a member of M life (free to join at mlife.com) to redeem.

6. CrazyCanuck

CrazyCanuck Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks to all who responded. I'm glad to hear they're back to their original value, now I just have to get to level 80 and win the clicking game. As an aside I don't get why they don't list the dollar value for all rewards that have one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.