1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Twin Peaks in Miracle Mile at PH-Amended post

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by travloh, Apr 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. travloh

travloh Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I posted this a week or so ago regarding our experience at Twin Peaks.

https://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90906

So a day after I posted this I got a private message from a member claiming to be Operations Director for the Twin Peaks. He offers to do what he can to make it good and is VERY apologetic about this.

I ponder for awhile and converse with my brothers, and we agree that a refund in the form of a gift card for the disputed part of our bill.

He fires back email immediately and he tells me that gift card is already in mail and that employees at Vegas location have been retrained on their policies, especially the one that caused this dispute in the first place.

I tell him that since he made an effort to resolve this, I would make sure the members at VMB know about it.

Don't underestimate the power of the board!!! :nono:

2. sapphirevegas

sapphirevegas High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So what you are saying is Vegas hosts and managers ARE lurking on here after all. I thought so.

3. ah6tyfour

ah6tyfour High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love it when managers see unhappy guests on message boards, yelp, tripadvisor, etc and reach out to rectify the situation. It's especially nice to see that happen here in Vegas, where the clientele are mostly here for the short term and word of mouth is not as important.

I've never been to Twin Peaks, but my friends and I will be sure to pay them a visit soon. I like to support places that go above and beyond.

4. sapphirevegas

sapphirevegas High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh, I agree. There has been some discussion on here lately that some lurkers have been posing on here to drum up business for themselves. Especially hosts. It is nice to see that the op got a resolution.

5. Reston

Reston VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure someone can be a "lurker" if they are actively posting. Are they identifying themselves as a member of the property they are hawking?

6. UTE

UTE Plastics

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm pleased to hear this update on the Twin Peaks situation. I've read other reviews saying the food and service were good and I'm looking forward to trying it out for myself.

Bill

7. undathesea

undathesea Grandissimo

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This whole thing stinks. That a manager would actually tell a customer that he's not responsible for what his employees say/do is just simply horrible. That's precisely what the manager is personally responsible for.

Personally, if I were in your position, I wouldn't ask for compensation and I would never return.

8. Kickin

Kickin Flea

Thanks for the update traveloh and kudos to Twin Peaks corporate for coming forward to rectify the problem on their own accord. When there's a genuine good-faith complaint on the internet about a business its always nice to see them make an effort to get in front of it instead of ignoring it.

9. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Everybody has bad days, even managers. Not excusing their actions, just saying it happens to all of us.

Of course, that attitude explains why I keep getting lured back to Aria each year ........:grrr:

The plans have changed
    Post-Shopping Recovery Period
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.