1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Love show ticket help.

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by voltron12, Apr 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. voltron12

voltron12 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So how does the redemption work for the tickets. I have already been to vegas and redemed myvegas food vouchers, room, etc. But for the love show, I call and schedule my seats. I get there and go to the mlife desk and do they give me my tickets there. Or do they give me a voucher and then I go get the tickets from the box office. I am just wondering because I am going to get tickets for myself and 3 other friends. I will be playing in poker tournaments everyday, so if I get far, I might not be able to make the show and will give my ticket to another friend that is there. But I want to make sure I can get an actual ticket that doesnt have my name on it the day of, then give it to someone else if the tournament goes long. Thank for any info.

2. akicks

akicks Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You pick them up at the box office. You don't have to do it on the same day, or even at the Mirage - any MGM box office will do. I'd pick them up early in the day from the most convenient box office. You receive actual tickets. I'm sure they are not technically transferable, but I can't imagine there would be a problem.

3. lionelhutz

lionelhutz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    the tickets don't have any names on them. they're just regular tickets.
    but you have to pick them up yourself.
    just make sure you have your redemption code with you.

4. voltron12

voltron12 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Perfect. Thanks. Ya I will be there to redeem them no problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.