1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmo Terrace in dead of summer

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Chuck2009x, Mar 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone stayed in one of the rooms with terraces in say, late July or early August on one of those days where it's 110+?

How is the terrace at night? I go every July, so I know it's still pretty brutal at ground level well into the night, but I'm hoping it's a little more comfortable a couple of hundred of feet up, like maybe 80 - 85 degrees?

2. JennLH81

JennLH81 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was there last summer in early August. I would definitely say it's WARM all night....even at 3AM when I'd be out there, it was nice to get back into AC. I'm going again this August....it must not have been too bad!!!

3. nubia11

nubia11 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hot...damn hot. :faint:

Honestly, I've never been in August but, in July, even night time is quite toasty warm. Just throw a couple of buckets of ice on the terrace lounger and you'll be fine.

4. br549

br549 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stayed in a Terrace Suite in August. It was still hot on the balcony, even at night, but it was bearable. Besides, if too hot, just step back inside.

5. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's still 100 degrees at night.. I don't know that it would be enjoyable!! Though at night, it's not the sun beating down on you at least. I just feel like it would be a waste to have it when it's too hot to use it. (considering it's A LOT more to stay at Cosmo than virtually anywhere else)

6. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    if the price was better or there was a deal, Cosmo would always be my number one. with prices high and resort fee now I may bite the bullet once this year. sounds amazing to me to have that balcony

7. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks. Yeah, I'm not expecting to spend a ton of time out there, just half an hour or an hour maybe, at night.

8. airball1996

airball1996 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stayed in late July last year. Unless you're going to be sleeping on the terrace, it's fine.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.