1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Caesars! Finally Booked...

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by JTEINMN, Mar 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JTEINMN

JTEINMN Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Finally booked our 2nd trip to Vegas. We've been trying to get back since our 1st trip 18 months ago. Caesars was but a wish until they sent us, what I consider, a very reasonable offer. So 3 days there and still looking to book 3 more days elsewhere. Our last visit was off strip, so really looking forward to being in the middle of it this time.:beer::wave::beer:

We'll be going in July, so we're looking forward to using what appears to be the beautiful pool complex.....Stoked!

2. DBear

DBear VIP Bear

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have fun planning! That's part of the fun. Maybe try another 3 nights either north or south strip to give you a different experience. Plus it saves on walking to those places if you just save them for the time you're staining in that area.

3. JTEINMN

JTEINMN Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks! I will border on over planning, only loosely(?) though so we have plenty of options, nothing to rigid.

DW is pushing for the Holiday Inn Desert Resort on Koval (behind the linq), that's where we stayed the first time and we really enjoyed the pools being open 24/7...Of course that would be especially useful in the middle of JULY in the middle of the DESERT!!! I'd rather go with MC or NYNY...

Either way, we are looking forward to it.:woohoo::banana:

4. uli_1515

uli_1515 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be there at the end of July this year. I got a room at the Monte Carlo in a Monacco(sp) suite. Seems like a fair room if I have to settle for it. I am hoping to get bumped up though. Last time we went we stayed at the Luxor but the south location did begin to drag on us. Good luck with the planning.

5. JTEINMN

JTEINMN Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On our first visit we stopped by the MC to check out the pool...It was late in the day so they let us in for a look around without a problem. Spent about 30 minutes there to get a feel for it. Wouldn't mind going back at all!!:peace:

6. waverunner

waverunner ------VEGA$------

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have fun in July. I will be at the Caesars in August. I will be at Rio in May and also Bally's in November. But this will be my first time at Caesars because it's also comped, so it was a no brainer and took it. I am also looking forward to the pool, and will frequent the water facilities for my entire stay.
    Be sure to get a TR card and MiLife card when you arrive. Also, make sure that you contact hotels online by signing up and you may get e-mail offers to use in July in addition to Caesars. It's good to have these cards as well as e-mail correspondence to ensure that the hotels will keep in contact for your future trips.

7. JTEINMN

JTEINMN Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the tip. I had already signed up (and have) both MLife and TR, but have not signed up directly for email. We're rather low rollers, but did gamble at every place we went to, so none of my offers are full comps, but what I would consider nicely discounted. It was quite funny that we received nothing from NYNY over the 18 mos., but within an hour of booking CP, we had an offer that might as well have been a full comp, because it was so low.LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.