1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Have any of you used Bookit.com

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by leanonme, Mar 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leanonme

leanonme Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did once and when I got to the hotel, they said they didn't receive the reservation. So I was stranded for a while. I eventually got my money back through paypal though.

2. sco5123

sco5123 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have used bookit.com and have never had a problem.

3. PopMegaphone

PopMegaphone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same.

In fact when I called their customer service line to change my reservation they were really helpful.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2013
  4. Rumdranker

Rumdranker Grateful Lurker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Call to confirm

I've used book it for my 3 current stays. I'm in Vegas right now:evillaugh. I'll call to confirm a reservation with the hotel itself, the only problem was with the Hard Rock. I had to call numerous times, but once I got the confirmation from the hotel and arrived all was well. Be on the lookout for their coupons, they save a ton of cash.

5. 21wins

21wins VIP Whale

Used them for a stay in Yellowstone for a night. No problems.

6. tomb3006

tomb3006 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    same here. Used them 3 times so far, no problem whatsoever.

7. hammie

hammie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used Bookit.com to make a five night hotel reservation over Easter in the Florida Keys last year, high season. The hotel had an awesome website, looked like a four star property, but the rooms were vintage 1970's. Stayed one night and checked out, received a refund for the unused four nights without a problem. I would use them again.

8. leanonme

leanonme Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I tried calling their customer service several times, and kept getting a message saying what my wait time would be (like over 30 minutes to an hour) Didn't have the patience for that. I sent an email to their customer service also, and I didn't get a response. They probably knew they did something wrong but didn't want to admit it. (its important for them to try and fix the mistake if a customer is stranded! )

at least I got my money back through paypal and won't be using that irresponsible website again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.