1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Lohan vs. Bieber

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by ttom, Mar 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ttom

ttom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Biebs is spitting at people, Lohan may need to soon swallow to make bucks.....so the question....

[YOUTUBE]lpKoXWCGzig[/YOUTUBE]

vs.

[YOUTUBE]yLCSkjHv_H4[/YOUTUBE]

Who wins?

2. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think either one is a role model, frankly. But I'm glad that my teens and 20's weren't broadcast on TMZ. :haha:

3. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wealth and fame are not what they are cracked up to be for some.

Lohan needs intervention and treatment if she wants to clean up her act if she wants to have a life that is fulfilling and as normal as fame will allow.

Bieber was really robbed of the end of his childhood as many child stars were. Hopefully he will mature and learn to deal with the price he has to pay to be a star.

I don't have wealth but I'm glad I have my privacy and walk around LV without being stalked, harassed and mobbed. He probably doesn't even know what a 7.95 prime rib at the Gold Spike is like, poor fellow!

jimbo338

4. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lindsay is just a bored young girl surrounded by too much oney and yes men.

Beiber is a different animal.

I see what he is trying to accomplish and I applaude him for it. he cant keeo the squeeky clean teenybopper thing going forever, no one does. Look what happens when they stop and take some time off, they never come back. Look at Britney.

he is trying to get himself some street cred by acting like a bad boy. Lok at what he is doing. Pushing someone, wrecking a hotel room, spitting, wearing saggy pants and no shirt.

None if it is actually any sort of crime like drunk driving or carrying a gun around. he is just doing enough to get some press for being bad.

its clearly all staged and most likely 3/4 of it is not actually happening but we are just being told it happened. Do you know anyone who works at the hotel he got kicked out of in Paris? Plus, why would they kick someone out who has enough money to buy the place 10 times over? he could rent every room for a year and it would not even remotely impact his check book.

Notice how its always the same bdyguard guy with him. the bald headed guy. he is part of the scam.

Here is my prediction.

In a few months he will come out with an edgier, hip hop album. This will be backed by some bad boy behavior and maybe even an arrest or two. nothing bad, just enough to get yourself some publisicty and cred with the people who buy these albums.

Then he can recreate himself in the hip hop world. very few guys like him there as it is so there is a huge untapped market for it.

or, he can fade away with a bottle of booze like most teen stars do.

he cant go the michale buble, timberlake route because he is too young for that so the hip hop thing is perfect for him.

5. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bieber's mom will catch up with him and slap him around a bit and he will be less annoying. She didn't raise him to act the way he is and I think he still responds to her. Plus, some of the incidents he has been involved in were instigated by others and the media had used them to make him look worse than he is.

Lindsay is a completely different set of challenges. When Charlie Sheen and his entourage think you are out of control, it's really bad. I don't show if it's just drugs and alcohol or if she's self medicating to handle bigger mental issues. But when you really look at how serious her drunk driving incidents were, anyone else would have a major felony conviction and would have done some decent time. She gets these slaps on the wrist and refuses to do the simple things that she has to do to be free once and for all. I wish that someone gives her the Robert Downey Jr. treatment and throws her behind in jail til she is sober and straightened out.

If the question who is the biggest loser or the most unsaveable, it's definitely Linsday.

6. sporty8705

sporty8705 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They were both teens in the spotlight, her in movies, and now him in music. I think that they rebel like many teens do and they both have issues. They got tired of having rules maybe? Teens like Miley Cyrus too, look at her.

7. ttom

ttom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    +1 for Lindsay hiding under the table in a nightclub in Brazil!

[​IMG]

8. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

No, that;s a Vintage Room!

Jimbo338

9. ttom

ttom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw on TMZ I think that some dude smoked her cigarette after she flicked it on the ground at LAX before going to Brazil. Just imagine - putting something in your mouth that has been in her mouth - yuck - I think I need a dose of penicillin just thinking about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.