1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Claiming Reward at Mlife Desk

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Scullygirl33, Mar 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scullygirl33

Scullygirl33 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do you have to have the confirmation e-mail they send when claiming the reward at the Mlife Desk? I would think you could just use the code they give you on the screen? I just got the Bellagio Buffet this morning, it shows on my MyVegas account as purchased but I never got the e-mail confirmation as I did with the other rewards. Anyone just use the code to claim rewards?

2. CaliMike

CaliMike “My home away from home”

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think you have to call the number for the redemption to get the confirmation code. That is what I had to do with all my other rewards.
    Somebody correct me if I am wrong.

3. LindaP

LindaP Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't redeemed my Bellagio buffet yet, but according to the email confirmation I received all you need is your code, mlife number and ID to redeem.

- Linda in TX

4. elswam

elswam Some day I will have a JACKPOT

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Only Mlife card and ID!!!

I redeem 3 buffets last december(Excalibur, Luxor and Circus circus, I gave them the code that they sent to me, and in desk Mlife I just show them the Mlife card and ID and that was all, they gave me a receipt to redeem en the buffets

5. smrtypnts

smrtypnts Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do you have to go to the mLife desk at each individual hotel for food prizes? In other words, for the Bellagio buffet, do I have to go to Bellagio and for Luxor buffet do I have to go to Luxor? And I have signed up for mLife, but I don't have the actual card yet--can I get that at the same time when I go there to get my first comp redemption?

6. Smo

Smo Mr. Las Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No need to call as mentioned earlier. No email needed as you probably gave them the wrong address when you purchased your reward. My email showed up like an hour after purchase. Check again, or check your SPAM box.

Just the code, MLife card, and valid ID is all you need.

To smrtypnts who hijacked this thread: Yes! You need to go to the MLife desk at each place you wanna use your reward. It only takes a few minutes and it was no hassle at all when I used some back in January. You will also get your card as well. But get that first, then tell them you have a MyVegas reward to use.

7. smrtypnts

smrtypnts Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I didn't mean to hijack the thread. :confused2: Sorry!! But thank you very much for the answer/information! :thumbsup:

8. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They just asked for my code and they filled out some paperwork :)

9. pokerbucketlist

pokerbucketlist Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I havent got my email for the item i redeemed yesterday or today either. So make sure you have the code with you. You can get the code by going on the site, clicking the rewards and then 'purchased'.

10. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just the code, players card and ID.

And they might even be able to look up the code for you, but I would not count on it (had a brief moment at Aria where I had lost my email with the code, and had to find it in the trash). The guy hadn't said no outright in the meantime and was looking things up, but I did find and give him the code.

11. samiam

samiam Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If anyone has the Viva Vegas app for their phone, you can link it to your Facebook account and it will show what rewards you have purchased and the confirmation code.

12. lisaloveslv

lisaloveslv Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Samiam, how do you link it? All I see is "Your wallet is empty". I have three rewards that I am redeeming on our trip next week. It would be so much easier. :eek:

13. samiam

samiam Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lisaloveslv, I have an iphone and went into the phone settings and clicked on Facebook where I was able to link Facebook to the phone. It asked for username and password. Then when I went into Viva Vegas I clicked on myVegas and if I remember right it asked to link facebook. Then I was able to see all my LPs and chips as well as purchased rewards in the Wallet. Hope this helps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.