1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Help for bachelor party

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by 762king, Mar 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 762king

762king Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Going to Vegas thursday 7/4 through sunday 7/7 for a bachelor party. Will be a group of between 6-10 guys. Most of us have been to Vegas multiple times, but we are unsure how to plan our trip as a bachelor party as in the past we have always had female companions with us. We know it could be an issue getting into clubs or pool parties without the normal girl/guy ratio. I notice a lot of groupon and living social deals for VIP club tours with different companies, but the reviews seem to be fairly varied. Are any of these deals a sure way to have a goodtime? Any suggestions on how to make it a great trip without having to stand in lines and pay rediculous covers would be appreciated.
    Thanks all.

2. BKCallaway83

BKCallaway83 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Getting bottle service at a club is probably the best way to go. Don't have to really wait in line that long.
    Call around the clubs and see what the minimum amount of bottles you need. Sometime it varies by clubs and what events they are holding.

3. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thats around july 4th weekend so rates could be up there,

nite clubs make a bottle res at marque you cant go wrong and i suggest ogs for strip club if you want to be bad ,if thats not your scence the spearmint rhino hot chicks that will milk you whole wallet but you wont care,.

4. EastSideNYC

EastSideNYC Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    sent u a pm. got a friend who is a promoter out there. got hookups.

5. 762king

762king Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't been to marquee I will have to check them out. How far in advance should I be making reservations?

6. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    depends on where u want to sit ,conact them

7. jblank

jblank Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    eat at tao and get stamped at dinner for the club for easy entrance later

8. BKCallaway83

BKCallaway83 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You should also think about what type of music and crowd you want at the venue.

9. vokalml

vokalml Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Had my Bach party last April. We had dinner at stk. it was the best Mac and cheese, mash potatoes, and steak I ever had. We got a wrap around and went up after dinner. We had a blast drinking ciroc and smoking cigars. We then went down and did some gambling and then Hit a strip club then more gambling. On the walk back got hit on by two hookers. I had a blast and didnt even go to a club. We had originally planned on it but the view from the wrap was sweet. To each his own

10. 762king

762king Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It seems as more ideas of what to do on the trip we may only go out clubbing one night. Things we really want to do is get a cabana for a day, hit downtown and a strip club or two, get table service at a good club.

11. addicted

addicted High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you don't want to pay ridiculous covers I am willing to bet you won't want to pay for a table/bottle service. A single bottle is going to cost $400+ just about anywhere.

Just an fyi

12. 762king

762king Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know how much bottle service is and with the size of our groop it wouldnt be bad at all. Actually should be cheaper than all of us paying cover and then buying drinks. Figure a few bottles between about 8 people thats less than $200 a person with tax and gratuity.

13. kennyrogersthegambler

kennyrogersthegambler Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    will also be bringing a boys trip in may..so hookups via PMs are welcome.

another question though while i am here..do clubs honour stamps? ie could we club hop and just pay our cover super early at marquee, get a stamp, then walk around check out another club then come back later on using our stamp as entry fee? been a few years since weve been in vegas, just checking if the same ol system is around haha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.