1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Daily Tournaments at Monte Carlo

Discussion in 'The Poker Room' started by Kerjack, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kerjack

Kerjack Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone have any experience playing these? I'll be staying at Monte Carlo in a couple weeks with the boyfriend and we both enjoy playing some poker. And figured since were staying here we might as well play a tournament here.

How is the poker room, service, etc. I read the allvegaspoker page on it so I know the basics, just wanted some personal experiences.

Thanks!

2. VegasKing

VegasKing High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I liked their morning tourney around 9am. Decent payout structure, nice service, comfy. Not outstanding competition, which is a good thing.

3. sabre

sabre Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The tournaments have a very fast structure. Great if you want to kill an hour or two, but not great if you're looking for anything substantial.

Drink service is pretty reasonable. You can get semi-top shelf stuff too, like Grey Goose. Staff is very friendly.

4. VegasBaby!

VegasBaby! Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My husband and I go to Vegas a couple of times a year and have been playing in poker tournaments at the MC for several years now. I have done quite well in that poker room. I consider myself a pretty decent player. I money in the tournaments about 80-90% of the time. You have a little mixture of player in that room. A few locals, some newbies to the game, some fish who you can spot instantly and then people like myself who are decent. I would recommend it. The dealers are nice. The staff will remember you from day to day, if you are there multiple days. The tourneys are usually about 30 people (3 tables), so you can be in and out of there in a few hours with a little extra $$ in your pocket! Good Luck! I will be there next week!

5. Kerjack

Kerjack Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks everyone! I like what I hear about the tournaments and can't wait to play! Now if the 10 days will just go by quickly I'll be set haha.

6. Gregsmt

Gregsmt Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey kerjack, where's the corn field at?

7. Kerjack

Kerjack Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello! It's a pic I took on our farm. Lol I wanted a maze but apparently that's a waste of money.:rolleyes2: haha

8. caldwell2

caldwell2 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Kerjack, any updates? How did you do?

9. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't played the tournament there, but I like the room. Fairly isolated and quiet, if a bit on the small side.

10. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All Vegas poker site--strange when I Google it...

Google says the site may be "dangerous"...it says twice in the last 90 days when they have clicked on the site, malware has been downloaded.
    Never seen this before (for any site for that matter!)
    Too bad!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.