1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best Hotel Gyms on the Strip?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by katmu, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. katmu

katmu Well-Known Member

I want to stay somewhere new (to me) for my next trip. I'm looking at Bellagio, Venetian/Palazzo, Aria or Vdara. I know the Venetian/Palazzo has the Canyon Ranch spaclub but I'm wondering if it's worth the expense. I'm mostly looking for cardio (treadmill) and weights-both machines and free weights.

Also, which of these would have the nicest pools?

I will be solo, and the trip will most likely be the beginning of June.

2. vegas_or_bust

vegas_or_bust High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Aria has a very nice gym that is included in the resort fee. There are a number of nice treadmills and other cardio equipment, and there are a number of nice weight machines, as well a surprising amount of free weights.

The gym at the Aria is often times the tipping point for us when choosing which hotel to stay at, as it is a very nice setup. There is also free bottled water in the lounge across from the entrance, along with some fruit. I like to take a couple of water bottles with me when I leave.

As far as the pool, Aria has a nice pool complex. It is on par with V/P and the Bellagio.

3. Universal

Universal High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Aria best fits your criteria.

4. jhpa

jhpa VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would prefer the Bellagio for the gym. I was not as impressed with the Aria gym at all when I stayed there last summer. Bellagio's gym is larger with better equipment. I also would prefer the spa at Bellagio to the Aria. It just seems that the Bellagio is much more relaxing. You do have the nice private pool off of the aria spa, but I liked the outside lounge area of the Bellagio better - even though it does not have direct access to a pool.

5. saintpauljeff

saintpauljeff VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    +1 for Aria. Loved the setup, not to mention the equipment was very familiar to me from my regular gym...except that it had the very upscale leather upholstery

6. vegas_or_bust

vegas_or_bust High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is this the gym that is included in the resort fee? Or is this the gym that you must pay an additional fee (on top of the resort fee) to access as part of the spa?

7. schwaiguy

schwaiguy High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Canyon Ranch spaclub wasn't very good. weak equipment. i struck me as low quality. i always liked hyatt gyms.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.