1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MLIFE Redeeming Tier Credits Through Dining, Shows, Activities

Discussion in 'Comps' started by BKCallaway83, Mar 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BKCallaway83

BKCallaway83 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It states in Vegas you earn 25 tier credits for spending a dollar on dining, shows, entertainment, and spas. How does this work?

Do you just give them your player's card when you pay and you redeem it right then and there?

Do you have to charge it to your room and it gets added when you check-out?

Do the tier credits get added to your account immediately, daily, or at the end of your trip?

2. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I put my card on my room when I check in, then charge everything to my room. I'm not sure when the tier credits add on because I've never cared to look. I assume it's at the end.

3. Ezzy711

Ezzy711 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Your points will be entered to your account AFTER you check out. I assume it is because there may be an adjustment of EC before checkout so they don't know how much to apply.

I was disappointed to find out they won't apply credits for show tickets until you attend the show. I bought a few expensive tickets over a month in advance. I waited until they hit my credit card and was hoping to see the points shortly after. When they did not show up I contacted Mlife and was told they will post AFTER the show. I'm close the platinum and was hoping to hit it the first day or so. If they don't put on these points until after I'll probably not get it until the last day or after checkout. Bummer.

4. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can do either one; I generally have my card linked to my room, and then charge everything, but you can also give them your card when you pay and get credit that way (I did that a couple times on a recent trip where I was traveling with a friend who wanted to buy me a couple meals, and so we gave them my Mlife card when she paid).

The credits used to get added immediately, but I think they've changed it so that it's only on actual payment. So, if you pay by credit card and give them your Mlife card, it's pretty much immediate, whereas if you charge it to your room, it's when you check out.

5. thespiritoftruth

thespiritoftruth Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Be sure to check that the tier credits are added to you account. I've been chasing my tier credits for a while now (over a month), and it's not that I even care about the 25k tier credits now, it's more of the principle of it, that they say that the tier credits are automatically added to your account upon payment and check-out, yet they never are...just beware...

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.