1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmo coupons for $100 rebate..

Discussion in 'Coupons & Sweepstakes' started by Iu25, Mar 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iu25

Iu25 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw a couple of these on eBay and wondered if it is possible to use these if you have never done the rebate before? I only got freeplay of $10 and was under the impression that I couldnt get the 100 rebate since I got the freeplay. Anyone ever used one of the coupons itself to get the rebate before? thanks all

2. sabre

sabre Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are no coupons required for the cosmo rebate. What you saw on ebay is a scam.

3. Iu25

Iu25 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wondered, because I never heard of them, funny thing is the seller has perfect feedback. I wonder if it is possible to just go in there and get it since we never got it in the first place! THanks Sabre!

4. sabre

sabre Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes. My understanding is that everyone can do it once, regardless of when you signed up.

5. Iu25

Iu25 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great info, I will ask when we stop in there later this month! Thanks for the help!

6. JDinTN

JDinTN MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What a scam. Next thing you know this guy will try to sell passes for wifi at CET properties that you're forced to buy now anyway. That's the dark side of charging resort fees -- it gives more opportunities to the criminal underclass!

7. npom

npom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Most of the coupons for sale on Ebay can be found for free online. I see the $5.00 of Planet Hollywood buffet coupon for sale on there all the time. You can print all you want for free online.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.