1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

American Idol Show Tickets?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by DOUBLE B, Feb 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DOUBLE B

DOUBLE B Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Would like to surprise wife with show tickets in March to American Idol. Anyone know where I can maybe purchase a ticket-will appreciate any info!

2. Sklem211

Sklem211 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They're only doing 3 weeks of shows in Vegas and there's only 2 days in March - the 5th/6th. The other dates are Feb 26th/27th. The shows tape on Tuesdays/Wednesdays and then are broadcast the next day. They're filmed pretty early at 2:30/3:30pm so if you're looking for an evening show, this won't be it. Here's the website for tickets...they release them in stages, so the March dates aren't opened up yet.

http://on-camera-audiences.com/shows/American_Idol_in_Las_Vegas

3. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    sklim thank you

HI, I WAS ABLE to be put on the wait list for march show. LUCY

4. redsoxmom5

redsoxmom5 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the link!

5. nhcris

nhcris VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lucy, I hope you get in! I am missing it by just a few days, but hopefully you will be able to tell us all about it! Good luck!

6. Lhammer28

Lhammer28 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was on the wait list for next weeks, and I just got the email saying that I can print my tickets, So I did, they say its frist come to get in, and then they have a turn away voucher, so if you get turned away one day, you can try and come back the next day! Ill be there next Tuesday if anyone else is going, let me know!

7. KingBBInLV

KingBBInLV High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  8. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree with you KingBB

The tickets say to be there by 3:30p.m. I believe they want to see how many people will be showing up with their tickets.

The place holds 1,400 people. That means that plenty of tickets will be given away
    on the same day at the ticket places.

I truly dread to stand in a long line just to see a free show. I may just walk away
    if it gets too much by waiting too long in line.

Plus, the taping will take more than two hours I am positive because I have lots of
    experience with those types of shows because I like near Hollywood where the studios are located.

One time I waited near the front of the line to get to see a taping of an NBC show.
    I thought we would be sitting in the front seats BUT INSTEAD they put us on the very back of the room. I got really upset about that.

I learned that any free shows I would have to wait until they were ready to let us into the room.
    Only VIPS, CELEBRITIES are allowed just to walk into the place on a separate line.

They will make sure that all the family members of the singers are located on the front rows of seats.
    Plus, they will go down the line and chose the young pretty girls to also be located near the stage.
    Since I am a senior I will be seated where ever they want to seat me BUT I plan to show them my Handicapped blue parking card so I can be seated with the handicapped area which I know will be in a spacious area.
    I am clustophobic and can't stand to be packed like a sardine in a can.
    I may just give my ticket away if I have to wait for too long. Lucy

9. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    American Idol tickets

I was able to get tickets for March 5 & 6th. LucyR.

10. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    YAY have fun, I've gone to so many in LA over the years. I love Idol!

Yea, though it's a production and you will waste half your day doing it, keep that in mind. I know in LA you have to go at like 10 am, it tapes at 5... but this place is much bigger. Here, when they do the finale, you go at 10, then you get tickets by 12 and they let you go till show time.

Go early, that's important. Also yea you never know what seats you will get. It's a crap shoot. Sometimes they are looking for a certain look, other times they just have a pile of tickets, they aren't scoping you out. I've been to probably 30 Idol tapings in the past 10 years, including nearly all the finales I've sat everywhere. Front row, last row, in the middle, on the side. But remember they are filling the seats that are ON CAMERA. So it's usually not too terrible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.