1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vegas Photographer

Discussion in 'Vegas Weddings' started by Dpin300, Feb 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dpin300

Dpin300 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did a search but didn't find what I needed.

Can anyone advise a good photographer? Only need him/her to take some pictures of us (in wedding gear) at the usual Vegas spots (Fountains, sign, downtown etc)

Googled and found too many. Thought I'd ask here. Hoping someone has first hand experience.

Any info would be appreciated :peace:

2. zamboni

zamboni VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. saeldway

saeldway Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good Photographer? Depends on the price range. For my wife and I, our photos were the single most expensive wedding item (besides food) and for us, after a lot of research we went with Trish and Jared at ATG photography. IMO they are the best, and they are great people, but by the time my sister did her wedding (3 years after mine) ATG had nearly doubled their price. Trish an Jared are down to earth so it may be worth seeing if something fits what you're looking for. We still go with them for holiday shots. studioatg.com

4. Dpin300

Dpin300 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info guys, checked out both sites. studioatg.com has some really great shots on their site. Problem is we only want to do some (quick?) shots before or after the wedding on the strip and such.

Looking at www.shotbyadam.com at the moment.

5. tvon

tvon VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm a photographer (in the Boston area) and a trend i've been noticing lately is people bringing Photogs on vacation to their destination. This is beneficial for many reasons. First being you can meet with them before hand and get to know them and their rates. Also, after the wedding and you get home you can do a local pickup and actually go find them if theres problems. Lastly, price. Many "destinations" have very inflated prices for local photographers. If you can find an excellent rate on a top notch local photographer, might cost the same as a medicore photog at the destination.

Of course you can fly me in :)
    tommyvonphotography.com

6. optimator

optimator Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is the photographers site that did our photos. Actually, the 5th photo in the slideshow on his site is of my wife and I. He did a GREAT job!!!
    http://www.renespinozaphotography.com/

Last edited: Mar 1, 2013
  7. 1LuckyMomma

1LuckyMomma High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  8. Dans Lady

Dans Lady Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
  9. Dpin300

Dpin300 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the replies. Been busy at work do hadn't had the chance to be on vmb awhile. Will check the links!

10. KansasGirl

KansasGirl Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got married in Vegas 5 years ago and used Ingrid Martinez from www.imagesbyingrid.com. We loved her and so did all of our guests. We did the whole tour of the strip thing after our wedding for approximately 2-3 hours. Our pictures turned out phenomenal!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.