1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

NASCAR Activities

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by Jananastasoff, Feb 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jananastasoff

Jananastasoff Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all, Leaving next Thursday for LV and wondering if there is a list someplace of activies going on around the city to do with NASCAR? Example-The hauler parade is Wednesday on the strip. Someone has told me there are a lot of things that go on but cannot seem to find a list. Can someone help me? :nworthy:

2. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Try googling the Fremont Street Experience, or FSE activities etc.. I have been in town several times when NASCAR was in town and downtown was party central. Lots of people, street performers, a couple of 70's ot 80's bands or country tribute bands,lots of NASCAR displayes and race gear. I'm sure there is a lot going on and a list.

jimbo338

3. Jananastasoff

Jananastasoff Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :banana:Thank you jimbo338!! :banana:

4. mrstealth

mrstealth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The nascar site and the la's Vegas motor speedway site will have more info and links. Also check lvrj.com for more info and local driver appearances. Sam's town and south point used to have a lot of activities as they used to sponsor cars and the nationwide race on Saturday.

Also I am arriving on Thursday and as of right now the weather does not look too great through the weekend so plan accordingly.

5. sstuna

sstuna Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LVMS had a post today on FB of driver appearances, I also saw somewhere a few drivers will be @ Z bar in Plaza.

6. optimator

optimator Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
  7. Jananastasoff

Jananastasoff Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you guys soooo much! I have a lot of great info now. This is why I use this sight I knew you guys would be able to help!! :beer::beer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.