1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

M Life - Number of Offers

Discussion in 'Comps' started by JosieCat, Feb 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just curious. Does anyone know if there is a limit to how many offers can show up. With the corporate offers now taking up so many spots, and none of the offers seeming to ever go away, just wondering if there are offers that are missing because of a limit.

I see you can choose to display 9, 15, or 30 offers and I have 30 offers - so just wondering if I'm missing any - as there are some that aren't showing up any more - like the corporate offers at the lower tier properties. Does anyone have over 30?

2. evoni

evoni High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Josie, I don't know if there's a limit regarding how many offers can show up as far as the M-Life software, though knowing their website it wouldn't surprise me . I do know that approximately 60 percent of the offers I receive from their individual properties in email or snail mail do not show up for me online, if that means anything.

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have way more offers than what show up online. Online is less than 30.

You must assume there is ZERO logic in anything computer driven at MGM.

4. Grid

Grid Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Its 30 Max I'm going to assume. I asked 6 people with an account and everyone said they show 30 offers. How could everyone have 30 offers? I guess mine does show some fluff like Web rate at Monte Carlo.

If they just broke out the corporate offers, why dont I have anything showing for Luxor or Excalibur? All mine at Bellagio/City Center/ MGM (a lot) Mirage (a lot) The monte and like 1 from NY NY

5. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My thoughts exactly. I have a lot from Mirage too, mostly because they don't seem to fall off. The offers from Mirage all have to be booked by a certain date, but they don't go away after that date is gone. I still have a Mirage offer that had to be booked by the end of November, 2012.

6. nostresshere

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Okay.. I went and count. It shows exactly 30 offers. Then again, if I go hotel by hotel, some seem to disappear. Then , if you try to pick a date range, it reverts back to a single date.

IT is the damnest Q#$(U#$^(U(@#$ piece of crap.

Amazing.

Just Amazing.

7. dawgfan11

dawgfan11 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    wow I haven't checked mlife in a month but they made some serious improvements to the website and I have gone from having 4 offers total to having 29. Definitely a step in the right directions for them.

8. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mine shows 28 total, with at least 2 offers for each property. It also seems to be categorized in rank of hotels with Bellagio/Aria offers at the top and Luxor/Excal at the bottom.

9. Slotchick

Slotchick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm the same, offers showing 30 missing are Luxor and Excalibur completely.

10. JessicaSarahS

JessicaSarahS Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All of my offers are old :( I still have to email someone to get my new ones.

11. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's definitely 30 max. This morning the fall corporate offers are gone, so now I have room for NY NY and Luxor - before I only went through Mirage. Boy I hope they change that or get rid of the clutter. Having a spot for a tier discount or web rate making it so legitimate offers don't show up won't go over too well.

12. nostresshere

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Having a picture of the hotel is cute and all, but they really do not need them. We know what the hotel looks like. Just deliver the damned information you fools!

13. numeno

numeno VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same.

It is possible they exist and you would just have to call. The fact that we still can't book comped nights online is just insane. Even Boyd has this option.

14. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh, I'm sure that's the case. Just like once the fall offers were cleared out there was room for different offers to suddenly appear - even though they weren't new. But to me, having to call kind of defeats the purpose of having a web-site. Just like having to call to actually book the offers defeats the purpose.

15. Kimsa70

Kimsa70 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I only have 5 offers. The Buzz: Spring 2013 offer from MGM for 3 free nights, that's it. And the other 4 are "website rates" for Mandalay, Monte Carlo, Excalibur and Luxor. I'm Noir and play the same as I did last year. Good news is I know I can call the NJ MGM Resorts office and the hosts there will comp me suites/rooms in any MGM hotel. So, these offers really are BS and everyone should call a host to book their trips.

16. JessicaSarahS

JessicaSarahS Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agreed! We should be given the option to book online too.

17. eloisegirl

eloisegirl Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I see my spring offer is for 2 nights at Excal, 85 FP and 50 RC - my fall offer was 2 nights at THEHotel or MB, $100 FP and 75 RC, which I used in Feb. Because I am new to all of this, will I get mailers in the future as well? Will those offers be better? or should I call and book through my friend's host to get the "most" in terms of rooms, FP and RC? We are thinking of June. Thanks for helping a newbie!

18. Debh

Debh Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have more but still see the best offers are from when I call directly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.