1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

April Elton John Tickets

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by mike_m235, Jan 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tickets for all the April Elton John shows at Caesars went on sale about half an hour ago. I got exactly the seats I wanted.

Just posting for anyone who might be interested.

2. Sam in Ut

Sam in Ut High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Mike for the info... Is the title of this Elton show the million dollar piano, the red piano, or something new?

3. dodgydave

dodgydave Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On eltonjohn.com the Vegas shows are named 'Million Dollar Piano', so I guess it probably is the same show as last year.
    I saw him last May and thought the show was excellent,and as luck would have it, he is playing again this year on my annual visit to Vegas.

4. SwingLifeAwayJB

SwingLifeAwayJB Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone else have any feedback on the Elton John show. I've got my tickets for April and am very excited to see him.

5. Kiwicol

Kiwicol Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Took my wife who is a huge fan (seen him 8 times before at different venues) in April 2012.

She loved it, and I thought it was great to. The visuals from the stage and lighting were brilliant, and he can still belt them out. We had tickets middle of the theatre in the section just above the sound desk - excellent view.

6. Starz22

Starz22 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Love Elton...have seen him live 3 times...not in Vegas. I don't get why the ticket prices are so high. I get that it's a Vegas show...but come on!

7. jetskigrl

jetskigrl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw the Red Piano show twice and Million Dollar Piano once (yep, I'm a fan, LOL). Both were excellent but I did prefer Million Dollar because it wasn't as over the top Vegas as Red Piano was. I don't want to say too much about it so I don't spoil anything, but if you like Elton, this show does not disappoint!

I splurged and bought front row seats and they were worth every penny for a diehard fan like me :nworthy:

8. The Stig

The Stig VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Me and my wife went to see the Red Piano show which we throughly enjoyed on our first ever visit to Vegas, although we were in the cheap seats and if I did go to see the Miillion Dollar Piano show I would pay the extra to sit a bit nearer like when I did when I went to see Rod Stewart last year.

9. Sam in Ut

Sam in Ut High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Us too! We snagged tickets for Sat. the 27th and can't wait! This trip we're staying over the weekend (because of Elton) hope we won't regret it. Normally do the Sun - Thurs comp, but this time got a comp for the weekend at Ballys, thought it'll be fun to see the "weekend crazies"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.