1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas MyVegas 2 facebook games

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Scullygirl33, Feb 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scullygirl33

Scullygirl33 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I opened a seperate facebook page to play MyVegas under a seperate e-mail address than my regular page. I got locked out when I had about 25k points and it took a while to get it opened back up.

In the meantime I played on my regular page without friending anyone so it took forever. I purchased 1 reward for Tea @ Bellagio on this page...

My question is can I redeem my points from the second page that I got unlocked and just use the e-mail from my other account? So it all links to the same Mlife account? I wont exceed my 3 in 30 days allowance. I just hate to loose the 25K in LP's on the other account since it took a week of no sleep to get them. How would the system know since the reward is e-mailed to the address you enter when you purchase it?

I have signed up online for Mlife but wont get my card until I get to Vegas in April.

Any help would be appreciated!:wave:

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can only have 1 MyVegas account linked to 1 Mlife account.

3. StormHawk

StormHawk Yuma, where I work in software.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I feel like it needs to be said again.

Having multiple accounts to play the game as well as adding 1,000 randos is against the TOS and spirit of the game/promotion. I really think that people who get dinged for cheating the system need to stop acting all hurt and wronged.

4. josassoc

josassoc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Realistically?!?

Anyone who has a facebook account and wants to play this game can see the problem with having it only their personal account. I didn't realize the extent of game feed links I'd be receiving when I started playing the game, and it was too late for me to do anything about it after I'd already earned a substantial amount of LP's. The "spirit of the game" is to play it...not to muck up your personal facebook page with so much crap that you can't even use it anymore. More power to the people to figured out that a 2nd account would same them the aggravation!!

5. josassoc

josassoc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    BTW

And, I don't have 100's of myvegas false friends and am not abusing the game. BTW!!!

6. Lolly

Lolly Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can set up your FB to custom filters. Put all Vegas Friends in it. Set game to only post to that list. It will keep the share chips off your main page.

Now don't ask me how to because I fiddled so much with mine it finally did the it.

7. StormHawk

StormHawk Yuma, where I work in software.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I selected me only for the app posts and nobody would even know that I play it. It bothers me when people (mainly on the facebook chip pages) do things that are blatant violations of the TOS and then whine and cry when their account gets shut down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.