1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET Comps

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Steve in RI., Feb 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve in RI.

Steve in RI. Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Forgive me for the basic question. Its been 3 years almost since my last trip and I can't remember if you pay at a restaurant with CET points, are you able to including the tip using your points, or do you have to pony up cash. You used to have to do that at Foxwoods and Mohegan Sun which I sometimes frequent. Also, are there certain restaurants where CET points are not honored? I would assume those in the Forum Shops at Ceasars(Cheesecake Factory) that are not affiliated with the hotel will allow you to use your points. Just trying to plan ahead.

2. dragon7

dragon7 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They won't allow the points to be used for tips. They will however take the tax off the bill when using points and I believe the menu items are priced slightly cheaper when you have a player's card.

3. mjames1229

mjames1229 # of visits includes only trips w/ hotel stays

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good topic, as I have a Part II question...

My wife and I plan on going to Mon Ami Gabi for breakfast one day, and Gordon Ramsey Steak that evening. Can I pay with points at the restaurant, or do I need to go to a TR booth and get a voucher for the meals?

USBC Nationals are back in Vegas
  4. dragon7

dragon7 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can use your player's card just like a credit card. They will swipe it right at the register.

5. discostu

discostu Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

Last time I was at Mon Ami they said I could either charge it to the room or had to go to TR booth and get a voucher.

6. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You do need to give them your Players Club card to get the food discount, but we were told we needed to go to the Player's Club desk afterward.

It seemed weird and we didn't really understand so we charged it to our room and our host removed it at the end of our trip.

7. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    mon ami you need a voucher tr both so you have to figure how much your bill will be also they charge tax and your voucher wont cover it.

8. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mon Ami is indeed different. They can do room charges to any CET hotel, and they pay with points later.

Or, you can get a voucher for $ amount you think it will be at the TR counter. You can not swipe your card there.

9. Julie888

Julie888 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For Mon Ami get a voucher for more than you expect to spend. The remainder will go back on your TR $.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.