1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Strip clubs

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by snapfc01, Feb 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snapfc01

snapfc01 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Couple questions. It's been years since I've hit up the strip clubs in Vegas. Will be going the weekend of St Patty's day and have a couple questions.

1. What's the best night to go (will be there Thursday thru Tuesday)
    2. What's the best club to go to?
    3. I know we can call and get a free ride there. What's the best way to get home?

thanks,

2. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    1. If you go to the popular ones Fri and Sat are gonna be your best nights, but also gonna be very busy and might be hard to get a table unless you buy bottle service.
    2. I've been to 3, Rhino, Treasures, Olympic Garden and those are my preferences in that order. Rhino and Treasures were awesome, and I was not Impressed with the girls at OG when I went but it was a nice club.
    3. There's a cab line at all those clubs and never had to wait more than 5 min for a cab back to the strip. If I remember it's always been under $20

I'm looking at trying a new one this trip but I had a great time at the Rhino and will probably end up back there again.

3. MrSandsman

MrSandsman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    1. Depends on whether you mean best in terms of less crowds or best in terms of the most and best quality girls on offer. I would say best time for quality girls is 10pm to 2:00am Thursday to Saturday. Best time for a chilled atmosphere with no crowds but a relatively small selection of quality girls is Sunday and Monday nights.
    2. Spearmint Rhino is the best. The rest are a fair way behind in terms of quality of the girls, but I like Sapphire and Olympic Garden gets a lot of support here on this Board.
    3. Taxi - there will be plenty out the front of the strip joint (collecting their $100 plus from the Club for dropping off customers), just do not fall for their friendly suggestions re brothels and Asian rub&tug joints.

4. Manchester_United205

Manchester_United205 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I didn't go to any on my trip this last August way to busy at Marquee and XS. But last year I met this chap at a bar ont he strip and he arranged free limo ride there and free limo ride back. We went to Treasures one night and Sapphire the next transportation included- I may be able to find his number in my phone but I can't remember his first name I was wasted lol

5. jugdish76

jugdish76 Low-Roller

No, check outy the club websites. They will offer a free limo ride there on their own (tip the driver, probably $10 a head, no less the $20 total and no more than $40, depending on group size).

Free admission and ride directly from their club. You will need a cab ride home to your hotel on your own, but it is $15 or so for each club.

The clubs have this service to avoid paying bounties to the cabbies. There is no scam.

Dude in a bar will probably give you a free ride, collect the bounty and make you pay your way in.

Most websites have a free limo ride promo on the front page. Check it out.

6. bswim

bswim High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We've been tempted to check out a club or two when in Vegas. Although a couple hours south of us in Portland, OR there's TONS of strip clubs. No cover charges, most are like a regular bar but with dancers. So why waste the time in Vegas. Hhhhmmmmm

Still tempted to go to one in Vegas, why? well.......it's Vegas :drunk:

7. jrinct1

jrinct1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree with the viewpoints. Will add afternoons at the major houses are much more relaxed than the weekend nights and LOTS less hustle ( but downside is not as many gals).

8. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

1. It depends on what you are looking for. The busiest nights are friday and saturday nights but it could be busy the whole week when there are big conventions or big events like st patty's day and march madness. I am not sure if you want to be there when it is busy (packed, not much room to get around and high hustle, the girls are there to make a quick buck and move on to the next customer). I personally like the weekdays but lately sunday/mondays haven't been very busy (and thus not as many girls working). Thursday maybe?

2. Best club to go to? Again it all depends on what you want in a club. Rhinos probably has the best looking girls and the largest amount of hot girls. but because of that don't expect to get much mileage from the girls. Zero action in the main showroom (bouncers are watching and will warn customers if they get a little "handsy"). Sapphire's is the largest clubs in the nation (big warehouse). OG seems to be popular (I don't like the place though and I don't frequent the place). Treasures is also a good place to visit but it can be hit or miss there. I like the small places like Cheetahs and Lil Darlings. Cheetahs is a real dive but I get more bang for my buck. Lil Darlings is a non alcoholic place but they have cheap private areas to get your $20 lap dances, plus they usually have 2 for 1 dances at least once an hour.

All depends on what you want in a club.

3. Probably best to take a taxi home.

9. mikeinctown

mikeinctown High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To me the "best" clubs are those without a ton of customers where you aren't watched every single minute, but where the girls may not be a 10 on the sliding scale. However, since it is Vegas, most are still pretty darn hot. I used to go to a complete hole in the wall called Talk of The Town. The first few times we went, we were about the only people in there and the girls gave us all sorts of special attention. The last few times there were quite a few more. My last trip I ventured onto the Rio side of the highway and found there were a ton of clubs along those back streets. They didn't look glamorous, but had a few incredible looking dancers. One enticed me into the back room with promises. The promises came true, but only after lots of $$$. Cheaper to take a girl up to your room from the bar if you know what I mean. They also pulled something else I had never seen before. When I got change for tips, they counted out everything in $2 bills.

Whatever the club, be prepared to shell out the $$. Don't get stupid with your money, don't fall for the promises, and don't plan on staying there for a long time. Too much eye candy elsewhere to compete for your $$

10. Kiwicol

Kiwicol Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I feel the same way - the strip clubs here are way cheaper, and more relaxed so I dont usually go when in Vegas, unless a crowd of guys want to hit one.

From what I have seen and heard keeping the credit card locked away when visiting SC's in Vegas is a very good idea to avoid billing surprises, and of course spending more than you intended too.

11. Terry Benedict

Terry Benedict VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Only topless in Vegas, not like Portland. But you're right, it's Vegas. HOT women.

"From what I have seen and heard keeping the credit card locked away when visiting SC's in Vegas is a very good idea to avoid billing surprises, and of course spending more than you intended too."
    "Whatever the club, be prepared to shell out the $$. Don't get stupid with your money, don't fall for the promises, and don't plan on staying there for a long time. Too much eye candy elsewhere to compete for your $$ "

GREAT advice. I'm guessing banks don't appreciate billing disputes against Vegas strip clubs.

12. MrSandsman

MrSandsman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ^Haha, my credit card got frozen after a night out at Spearmint Rhino. A lady from the CC company advised me that a large amount of money was withdrawn from my account by a Cayman Islands-based company! I told her that the charge was correct. She asked "Was it a high-end restaurant in Vegas?" I replied, "Yeah, something like that ... .":wink2:

13. SnowBunnyLayer

SnowBunnyLayer MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    1. As a seasoned strip clubber, i prefer to go any night other than fri/sat. those nights are absurdly busy. when i do go on fri/sat nights, i make sure to go there no earlier than 5am. It's just way too packed in their before that time. Ideally, if I were you, I would go on Sunday and Monday nights. It won't be overly busy and you can go earlier in the night without having to lookg around for a seat.

2. Rhino, no further discussion needed.

3. I'm not sure whatyou mean ? Are you expecting a free rider home too ? Cab is your sole option.

14. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I heard Saphire was the best. However, I have never been there. I went to Rhino 3-4 years ago and it was packed. A lot of good looking girls though.

15. Reston

Reston VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's news to those ladies strutting around bottomless!

16. mikeinctown

mikeinctown High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Normally it's topless only with alcohol and full birthday suit sans alcohol. Though dancers normally don't care if its private and the money is right. lol

17. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Depending on what you're into the strip clubs can be pretty cheap. Me and my bro went to SR for a few hours and I only spent a little over $100 bucks. They key is to get as shitfaced as you can before going, that way you don't need to buy as many $12 beers. Then only get one $20 lap dance from the hottest girl you see then sit at sniffers rail the rest of the time and throw dollars on stage.

Speaker of sniffers rail I have a questions for you veterans. How come every club I've been to in Vegas people sit at the rail but never put any dollar outs? I seem to be the only guy who does which it great cause the girls stay in your area more.
    Clubs here at home frown upon people who sit sit at the rail and don't tip. I've even seen them tell people to move back to a table if they're not gonna tip.

18. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    actually palomino was grandfathered in. It's the only club in vegas that is fully nude and serves alcohol.

Agree, do most of your drinking before you go in. but then they might not let you in for being too intoxicated, lol.

As for the tipping rail, places like SR sit at the rail because it is the only place available (too crowded) and they cordoned off many of the nearby tables and chairs for people who are willing to pay to sit down. I also agree, strip clubs at most other cities say that only tippers should sit at the rail.

19. Jameezy

Jameezy RIP Riviera

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Never been to one in Vegas but if I do go to one on this March trip then it will be Saphires. On their facebook page they tend to have more of the type of girls I like. Really fake types haha. I have no interest in going to a club to see all natural girls. Not my type I guess. To each his own.

20. rybarnes

rybarnes Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great responses here. If you would like more information
    HTML:
    www.vegasafterdark.com
    may help you too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.