1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

book 2 comps only gamble on 1?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by gcadays99, Feb 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gcadays99

gcadays99 Tourist

Ok have a comped offer for hotel and some F&B for next week and another offer booked early april.

If I didn't gamble on this first trip and instead save that gambling budget for april as well is there a chance they would cancel my second offer I already have booked?

2. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    no......

3. BeeeJay

BeeeJay President of The Red Lobster Hostess Satisfaction

Trips to Las Vegas:
    only booked comped trips I've ever heard of being rescinded for any reason are NYNY and Palazzo. if its not one of those 2, i wouldn't give it a second of worry.

4. boo

boo Guest

How did they tell you they're taking away the comp? Through e-mail? Was it no-play or just low-play? I have 2 trips booked at Palazzo and don't want to lose my 2nd reservation.

5. Hogman

Hogman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think so.

My question is why are you not going to gamble the first trip and take a chance on messing up your offers ?

6. boo

boo Guest

I'm planning to gamble but I'm not sure how much play they expect. My play is very inconstent. I've had 2000 point trips and 12,000+ point trips.

7. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They won't take your second trip away, but there's a good chance they'll never give you a third

8. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pretty sure the NYNY happened, but may be an isolated/rare situation. Seen very few say it happened to them.

At V/P - they actually cancelled some comps from folks that apparently were still good players. This was maybe 2 years ago when boss man Sheldon decided they did not want to comp anyone other than maybe whales. Lots of people just moved away from them - me included. MGM and CET do much better comps.

I do not trust them at all.

9. gcadays99

gcadays99 Tourist

Well been to vegas quite a bit and want to start traveling to other places. So the first trip I want to focus on getting to the shows and resteraunts I want to get too then the 2nd is the usual fun drink/gamble let off steam.

So basically it's not a big deal if I lose my comps as I prob won't be back to vegas for awhile.

But thanks for the advice guys. One last question though does the NOBU resteraunt at Caesers accept reward points?

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.