1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

prepping for las vegas ...

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by lucky13, Feb 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lucky13

lucky13 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    well i have a trip planned for 3-30/4-3 and i found myself in costco looking at the heineken beer , now for some reason i only drink this brand in las vegas
    so in the spirit of things i bought a case to get me started and thinking of my upcoming trip to las vegas
    not to mention the vegas movies and shows i watch to get me all pumped up
    i also visit this board way more than required , just to get my daily fix ... i need help:evillaugh

2. kevrock

kevrock Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Watched Vegas Vacation earlier today.. now, Pawn Stars Marathon.
    Mar. 3 cannot come soon enough.

3. zamboni

zamboni VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I watched The Hangover last weekend, will probably watch Fools Rush In this week, and maybe Swingers.

On a somewhat "I'm a stupid ass" move, I watched "Flight" this past weekend. Probably not a great movie to watch when I am getting on a plane soon.

4. Foos

Foos High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I watched Flight last weekend too, but I think the chance of getting a Drunk Coked up pilot can't be more than 50% and I am going to Vegas to Gamble anyway.

5. Jameezy

Jameezy RIP Riviera

Trips to Las Vegas:
    haha same here. I get there March 6th and have been watching pawn stars like crazy

6. maximus56k

maximus56k Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is it weird that I watch the traffic cameras and look at Google Earth to Chrome up and down the strip? When I'm really Vegas sick this helps some. :eek: :eek:

7. Iu25

Iu25 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I for some reason as well, drink Heineiken like crazy out there! I like it a lot though, one of my favorite beers! Looks like we will be out there at about the same time Lucky!

8. zamboni

zamboni VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Theres an app called My City Way- Las Vegas for my phone that has live web cams on it. A ton of them. I get on it quite a bit and watch them.

9. Iu25

Iu25 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My appletv has a live cam of the Vegas sign, I have sat for hours watching people walk up to it, get a picture, repeat! I have a Vegas infatuation, especially as each trip gets closer. If it has anything at all to do with Vegas, I will watch it!

I even do a keyword "Las Vegas" search on directv, a couple months before the trip, and record anything that even slightly relates to LV. You have no idea how many times I have seen Rachel Ray tours Vegas, or Mac vs food at the Sahara!

10. ButterflyMtn

ButterflyMtn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I start looking at trip pricing as soon as I return from Vegas. My DVR is set to record all Vegas shows. I need to look at those web cams. I am checking this board all the time. I follow a ton if Vegas people/things on twitter. Add to my next bankroll every other week for the next trip. Seriously sometimes when I want to buy something I think about what I could do with the money in Vegas instead of buying the product. I am always prepping for the next trip. Oh I got it bad. Oh and I get in the Vegas mind about a week before I leave for the trip.

11. MTMONGO

MTMONGO High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :thumbsup:I love getting our Las Vegas prep on. Was there in Jan, will be there March 6-12th, and just booked a trip of June.

12. mikeinctown

mikeinctown High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome ideas. I'm picking up a copy of Vegas Vacation to watch on the plane trip out there. Hope this new laptop battery holds up. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.