1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Has any one used Total Rewards Air since they replaced Allegiant with Republic

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by phxpoker, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phxpoker

phxpoker Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have took trips to Laughlin Using Harrah's Total Rewards Air charters in the past. I have just make arrangements to make a trip to Laughlin on a charter using a free trip offer. The offer is a free trip but that is an "Experience Fee" of $20 per person ( which the letter says it is for TSA, WIFI and a drink). In the past my free trip were free with no addition's added. This year I have seen that they are using Republic Airways (which is a associated with Frontier).

Has anyone took a trip using Republic? What do you thick about the added fee? How was the service in the trip.

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know anything about the junkets, but this is what I know...

Allegiant flew MD-83 planes with 137 seats and Republic Airlines will be flying Embraer E190 aircraft with 99 seats. These planes are/were part of the "Frontier Express" fleet and would be staffed by the same crews as Frontier's regional flights. My guesss on the fee would be something CET covered the cost of in the past, but is now passing along the cost to the consumer. It's almost the same as having to pay the fees associated with an airline ticket you book with airmiles, you still have to pay the TSA fees, though making you pay for the WIFI and a drink is a bit odd.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.