1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Liquor store between the airport and downtown?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by kevrock, Feb 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kevrock

kevrock Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all, I was wondering what would be the best option for someone driving from the airport to MSS that wanted to hit a decent liquor store on the way? This will be 8 or 9 pm if that makes any difference. Thanks!

2. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There's a Lee's liquor next to Riviera, I think....

3. kevrock

kevrock Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was hoping to avoid the strip and would rather take a detour elsewhere if anyone has any suggestions. If not I will check out the Lee's you mentioned. Thanks!

4. AndyAkeko

AndyAkeko Time magazine's 2006 Person of the Year

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you're going from the rental car center, there's a liquor warehouse just south of the Outlet mall at 7620 S Las Vegas Blvd,, so it's about a 1/4 mile out of your way. Pretty good selection as long as you're not looking for anything rare or exotic.

5. gtdoeslife

gtdoeslife Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think its worth it to stop somewhere between the strip and McCarran. There are a couple of walgreens on the strip, especially one right next to Planet Hollywood, go there, liquor is at good price!

6. kevrock

kevrock Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the tips. Is the store mentioned called "Liquor Warehouse"? I couldn't find any company profile online. Whatever, will punch the address into the gps and see what happens. Thanks!

7. numeno

numeno VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There may be a reason you don't want to go, but there is now a store in the airport if you want to avoid going elsewhere. Prices seem to be similar to shops on the strip. Lees would be cheaper I assume, but less convenient.

8. Iu25

Iu25 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My limo driver stopped at a liquor/convenience store last year. It is right across from Hard rock, prices were good and we were able to grab snacks for the week as well!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.