1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Next Trip March 29 - April 7

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by blackjacknut, Feb 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackjacknut

blackjacknut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pulled the average temperatures for March and April for Vegas:

March 69° F (21° C) 44° F (7° C)

April 78° F (26° C) 51° F (11° C)

Looks like this could be jeans and or shorts weather. Have not been to Vegas this time of year, have been at the beginning of March but not the end. What do you think...pack hot and cold clothes....:thumbsup:

2. Epeebes

Epeebes Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Am going to be there around the same time as you 3/28-4/2. I was there last year the first week of April. For some reason I didn't even bring a jacket (I live in NYC and April is jacket weather, it must have been warm here then) and I regretted it. You think I would have remembered what we were told in science class numerous times that the desert gets cold at night. I guess I was too excited that the high temps for the week said 90 degrees.

Anyways in short, during the day it was 70-90 at night was 60-50. I remember 2 days it only reached 68. So depending what you are doing bring warmer clothes for night time, lighter ones for during the day although jeans during the day was fine too. Bring a sweatshirt or jacket!

3. jegbomb52

jegbomb52 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be out there 4/4-4/7, found out after the fact the Academy of Country Music Awards will be going on that weekend. I hear it s great time!

4. Iu25

Iu25 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be there the exact time as you, I was there early april last year, was perfect weather. About 80 in the day and 60's at night. I like it because it gives you the option of jeans or shorts, one of my favorite times to visit is in Early mid April. You will love it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.