1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Jubilee at Bally's

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Username, Feb 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Username

Username VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where can the best price tickets (good seats, hopefully a booth) be obtained for Jubilee at Bally's......I looked at BestofVegas but it doesn't show what seats you will get and the discount isn't that much IMHO.....THANKS

Last edited: Feb 10, 2013
  2. UTE

UTE Plastics

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Jubilee rarely sells out - which makes it a great bargain at the Tix4tonight locations on The Strip.

Bill

3. Username

Username VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    But would booth seats be available at Tix4tonight ?

4. UTE

UTE Plastics

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You're taking a calculated risk if your heart is set on a specific section in any show. I always recommend that if people want specific seating they get tickets in advance. It's more expensive, but it's the only way to guarantee getting what you want.

If you're going to be in Las Vegas when things are slow you obviously up your chances at getting what you want with short notice. However, if you're going to be there when it's a holiday weekend or during big conferences or events, you need to plan ahead.

Bill

5. Steve in RI.

Steve in RI. Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lots of 2 for 1's are usually available for Jubilee. I bought tickets a few days before, and had great seats right up front. IMHO, it wouldn't have been worth it without the discount.

6. djen

djen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would not be afraid to ask at the box office. I did that at Planet Hollywood for Peepshow. I asked what the cost of tickets were and then asked, what can I get the tickets for. Final result was half price or so, with the promotion they had. I did not need a coupon or anything else.

So ask for a reduced price, worse that happens is they say no.

7. Username

Username VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree with you guys.........I am going to wait unless someone comes up with a near 50% off deal / Link for this show.....we are going the week of Easter and it's one of the slowest weeks in Vegas....and we'll be there for 5 days so plenty of time to get a deal....worst case I go to Tix4tonight.

8. HuskerBB

HuskerBB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just went using the CET Diamond card free tickets. Took the voucher over a little before noon the day of the show and got very good seats - center of the stage in the tables right in front of the booths. Probably could have moved into a booth if we had wanted to as there was one behind us that no-one ever sat in that show. This was for the early show on a Thursday.

9. jon95616

jon95616 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Look for 2 for 1 tickets in all the Vegas magazine/coupon books.

This show is worth seeing once for the old Vegas experience.

10. Jenx72

Jenx72 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My husband and I saw the show last week. We thought it was fantastic. We went to the topless show at 10:30pm. When we checked into Caesar's we were givin a little booklet of coupons, one which was a buy one get one free deal. We did that because it worked out cheaper then going through tix 4 tonight, when you factor in taxes and the fee for each tix bought though tix 4 tonight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.