1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Kahunaville @ Treasure Island-6 drinks for $25

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by MichelleH, Feb 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MichelleH

MichelleH Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
  2. MichelleH

MichelleH Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Went ahead and grabbed it while I could. Just too good a deal to pass up!! :)

3. Smicky

Smicky Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We did this deal last June and really enjoyed watching the show whilst we drank. The drinks were incredibly strong though so be warned! ;)

4. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did this by myself in December, since my husband's flight was delayed. There are some good drinks and there are some bad ones. Go for the ones that use better liquors. I personally thought the drinks containing Skyy vodka were nasty (Skyy vodka has its own taste and is pretty gross). Try the "pain killer" if it sounds good to you, it's my fave! :)

I was still able to walk after having the 6 drinks and when my husband arrived, we had a couple more! LOL

5. Backagain1

Backagain1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Maybe I am not seeing it, I am going with a group and I see that the drinks can be shared with the group but how about entrance fee, does anyone know what that is?

6. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There's no entrance fee. It is a bar/restaurant, not a club. It is very low key during the day and kinda busy and loud at night.

7. lionelhutz

lionelhutz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I picked one up as well.

it seems like a lot of fun, and its a quick hop from The Mirage.

8. WallyBoag

WallyBoag Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Went here on Tuesday night using the travelzoo deal and was unimpressed. The drinks were extremely weak an overly sweet... and this is coming from a guy who loves a good tiki drink. I guess I was hoping for Trader Vics and instead got Chuck E Cheese.

9. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It says it isn't good for holidays - I am going over May Long weekend but will be there on Thursday...can I use it that Thursday?

10. big1ed

big1ed Tourist

Kahunaville drink suggestions

I bought one of these coupons, and we are going in 10 days.... Anyone have ideas for the 6 drinks? I am more of a Manhattan kinda guy, and we are looking for "martini type" that is on the sweeter side, or something stronger that has a sweetness to it.....Any suggestions would be appreciated ( daughter and boyfriend coming along )...Thanks...

11. Thirdbasekid24

Thirdbasekid24 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
  12. Gutzy

Gutzy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks like the deal is no longer available. Does this deal come around again soon? Are there other deals out there for Kahunaville? Would love to just go there and try one of the drinks. I thought I remember reading that you could find 2 for 1 coupons.

13. Thirdbasekid24

Thirdbasekid24 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm pretty positive you can find the 2 for 1 coupon on their website. I sure do hope this deal comes back around though! I got it last 4th of july and would love to grab another one for the 4th this year!

14. 1033traffic

1033traffic Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
  15. Gutzy

Gutzy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just bought one! Even if the drinks aren't fantastic it will be fun and definitely a good price.

16. Thirdbasekid24

Thirdbasekid24 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In for one, thanks!

17. apratt0905

apratt0905 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    review

My husband and I did this offer last February - it was okay.

They have drink list you can choose from - they are mostly like island drinks but they were SUPER good. My husband is a scotch guy but he drank his three island drinks and really thought they were good. We both got little toasty - we were supposed to have another couple with us but they bailed so we each got 3 drinks - wayyy more than we needed...lol.

The show as fair. It wasn't anything like he movie cocktail if that's what you are expecting. The waitress who was tossing the bottles was chatting with another couple at the bar the whole time she was tossing the bottles and seemed bored.

All in all, I liked it. I think it was worth the $$ - they drinks were anyway.

18. glmrgirl717

glmrgirl717 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love this deal! I've even had a bartender who let me use two of them on a table of 6 girls! Cheapest PAID FOR drinks in Vegas! Decent quality too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.