1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Property Specific Mlife Status?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by bvg1981, Jan 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bvg1981

bvg1981 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Recently returned from a trip to Monte Carlo. Arrived as an Mlife Pearl, and grabbed a meal before checking in.

At check in I handed my Pearl card to the front desk agent to make sure my hotel spend earned me points, and she responded that she could print me my new Gold card, and that in the future, I could use the VIP check in to avoid the lines, etc.

Thinking this was clearly a mistake, but wanting to get my hands on a Gold card, I nodded and accepted the card without questioning the agent. Room assigned, off I went. I quickly logged in on my iPad, and also my iPhone app to check my status: still Pearl.

Flash forward to the end of trip, still Pearl according to mlife.com, etc. At check out, I get the same thing, "You know, you're a Gold member, and don't have to use the front desk, etc."

So here is my question: Is it possible for a specific property to upgrade your Mlife status at their property alone? Is it possible that everywhere else I'm an Mlife Pearl, but that MC chooses to extend me Gold benefits? Or, did I just find the two front desk agents who weren't able to properly read their screens? I'm confused!

2. StormHawk

StormHawk Yuma, where I work in software.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I called today and they said that MLife's website has been down for server maintenance and upgrades for weeks so things won't show up.

3. bvg1981

bvg1981 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm confident, based on my gaming, that I really am only a Pearl.

I think the MC upgraded me to Gold, but just on property. Is this possible?

4. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Never heard of that happening. And it kind of defeats the purpose of having a company-wide players card. But whatever, just run with it!

I Need Spa
  5. KingBBInLV

KingBBInLV High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    MLife is all property wide, if you are gold at one then you're gold at them all.

There is about zero chance that the front desk people at MC both read the screen wrong and just decided on their own to give you or to tell you that your gold now.

Call up, go by the players club desk or look online and see how many tier credits you have. You could have hit gold on a different trip without knowing it and then had the tier credits drop off but you'll still be gold for the whole year from when you hit it.

Ex. I have a noir card but currently only have a little over 100k tier credits on my account.

6. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would tend to agree with this. If you are Gold at one place, you are Gold at all of them.

7. bvg1981

bvg1981 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The weird thing --- I'd literally just been at the mLife desk to print out my card (left mine at home) and they handed me a Pearl card. Moments later, I was told I was Gold at the front desk.

My current balance for Tier Credits is 22,220.

8. Grid

Grid Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I show just under 30,000 TC's as well. All from my last trip in Dec. But I'm still Platinum. The 30K is just from TC's earned after the Oct fall off date, so I keep my ranking going forward, Not sure what happened at the Mlife desk, but maybe you earned enough before the drop off last year to be gold?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.