1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET hotels with different or unusual restaurants

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by shokhead, Feb 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shokhead

shokhead No big spender unless eating drinking having fun!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Every place has steak, fish and you know. I'd like to try something abit different in either food or setting. Just something a little different.

2. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, "different" doesn't always sell, esp in the middle-of-the-road places like Harrahs, so....I'm not sure how different you want.

3. nhcris

nhcris VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We ate at Koi in Planet Hollywood last week. I am not a fan of sushi, but they had a great and interesting menu, and our server was exceptionally helpful. It was a very good meal, and because he recommended that we order dishes to share, it was actually very affordable.

My favorite spot is probably Mon Ami Gabi for breakfast or lunch. Lovely atmosphere and delicious food.

4. oghuman

oghuman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would say the Mesa Grill at Caesars Palace is a bit different than the normal steak and fish place. Also as the previous poster Koi is a bit different that than some of the sushi places I've been.

5. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Different? Hmm. Well there is Ginseng 3 at the Quad that has Japanese, Chinese and Korean options. It's casual and pretty decent. And there is SEA at Bally's which is one of the few Thai restaurants on the strip. It's a little more upscale but really good.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.