1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Super Bowl weekend LIVE!!!

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Bamfbowhunter, Feb 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bamfbowhunter

Bamfbowhunter Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Super Bowl weekend Feb 1-4

Well folks it looks like we're off again. This is my 9-10 trip to Las Vegas in the past 6 years. We are headed out for the Super Bowl and George Strait at MGM. Im going to use tapatalk and go live for this trip. So expect lots of updates and pics!! A little background on the group. My 3 best Friends "W" "T" and "E" and me JT. We are a bunch of Texas boys all age 23-27!! I am married and the rest of the group single. Our flight leaves out of DFW Friday Feb 1 at 11:00 pm central time. We are flying spirit air lines on the cheap. We got round trip for $157 each!! I booked MGM for 3 nights for 389$ after taxes and resort fee.

We decided to start the trip off the best way possible!! Dinner at joe T gracias in the Fort Worth stockyards. (If your ever in Fort Worth you must stop at joe ts and have dinner and especially a margarita.) Joe Ts is one of those old school Mexican restaurants that only serves two things. Fajitas and enchiladas. There is also legend that their margs are made with everclear, which I sometimes believe to be true. They truly have the best margaritas in the world in my opinion. So a few b4 the flight will be perfect. I made my little cousin a deal that I would buy his dinner if he drove us to the airport, so we have an airport shuttle and DD all wrapped up in one! We leave at 6 for dinner! Pics and updates to follow!!!!!

2. MWJ51102

MWJ51102 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good luck. Have a great time.

You being from Texas explains the "Texas" sized bass in your profile picture.
    We don't see them that big up here in the Midwest very often.

3. Llew

Llew Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll be in the area Sat. morning on through Thursday, if you want to shoot some craps or something. I grew up in Houston (and Mesquite, for a little while). Sounds like a decent room deal considering how busy MGM Grand gets this weekend. I'll be down the road at M Resort the first couple days and across the street at Luxor after that.

Make sure to consolidate into as few bags as possible because Spirit charges for checked AND carryons.

4. Bamfbowhunter

Bamfbowhunter Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359765442.726253.jpg

The drinking has started

5. LAURLUVS2BOWL

LAURLUVS2BOWL Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As a fellow Texan on the way to Vegas as we speak I'm gonna need your drink to be at least twice that size! :beer:

6. Bamfbowhunter

Bamfbowhunter Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359771691.217767.jpg

Off to chimmys

7. BeeeJay

BeeeJay President of The Red Lobster Hostess Satisfaction

Trips to Las Vegas:
    damn that looks GOOD!!!! :beer:

8. Bamfbowhunter

Bamfbowhunter Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well we got pretty drunk before and on the plane. Got here late at like 1 and had some pizza at the MGM food court. Went to the poker table and played a few hours then called it a night at like 4. That's 6am back home. Up now and about to head to a buffet. Either wicked spoon or bacchanal

9. Suekel

Suekel VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have a great time!! Looking forward to lots of updates.

10. foxierlady

foxierlady Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't take all of Vegas' money! :nono: I want some in 3 weeks. :licklips: Have a great time and drink a margarita for me. :beer:

11. Bamfbowhunter

Bamfbowhunter Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I suck at updating. We're at George now.

12. Bamfbowhunter

Bamfbowhunter Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well what a weekend. Just going to bed. I am broke(well gambling budget broke) and sleepy. So going to bed and will try to do a regular trip report this week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.