1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Win/Loss Statement MGM

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Naturaleight, Jan 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naturaleight

Naturaleight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been trying to get my Win/Loss statement for tax purposes from MGM and they intrsruct me to go to the mLife website. These idiots have obviously never tried to go to their own website or else they'd know you get an error message everytime you try to get anything off there.

Has anyone else got their win/loss and how they went about it?

2. gpenguins67

gpenguins67 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I posted the same question about a week ago. The only person who was sucessful in getting one went there in person. Probably not an option for most people though.

3. CaptainJack

CaptainJack Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I asked my host about this in October, she said it would be fixed shortly. I asked again in December and she said she was told it would be fixed by mid-January. I'm going to ask again on February 1st...my hopes aren't high.

4. voltron12

voltron12 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just called the VIP hotline. Gave them my number and name, and requested the statment, and they said they would mail it to me. They verified all my info first. It hasnt arrived yet but I just did this a week ago.

5. IDoLuvVegas

IDoLuvVegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What is it with the website? I have the same problem that everytime I get an e-mail with offers or other info I want to check out, I get an error message when I hit the connect on the e-mail. I have given up trying.

6. Naturaleight

Naturaleight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am actually here in person and all they are doing is giving me numbers to call.

7. Kimsa70

Kimsa70 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I was there in person, they gave me a form to fill out and then mailed the Win/Loss to the address I put on the form. Good luck!

8. KingBBInLV

KingBBInLV High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This. I requested it in person at Mandalay Bay the beginning of Dec and received it about 2 weeks later. It only had the first 3 quarters on it since the 4th quarter was still going on.

9. voltron12

voltron12 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got home and in the mail is my report. Like I said, I just called the vip line, asked for the report to sent to me. They asked for my address, mlife number andf some other info to verify it is me, and they sent it.

10. Naturaleight

Naturaleight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I ended up asking my really terrific host at Bellagio. No forms, no nonsense. He's did all of it for me and it should be coming in the mail.

11. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You of course know you only would need this if AUDITED.

And only if the person on the other end will accept it. The rules are fuzzy.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.