1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Location of "Mirage Suite"

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Ezzy711, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ezzy711

Ezzy711 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last time I was at Mirage I was offered comp nights in a standard room. I paid a small up charge and stayed in a Penthouse Suite. I really enjoyed it but it was almost too much room for a solo trip. My main reason for moving up to the suite is because I like to take breaks between sessions and prefer to have a real couch to watch TV, nice floor to ceiling windows and a fridge. One of the unexpected perks of the penthouse were the private elevators. Not fighting that huge crowd and almost always have the elevator to myself was fabulous. It was great not to be stuck in the little box with people who use too much perfume or smell like stale smoke. It was always a quick trip to my floor.

I booked an offer that included a comp "Mirage" suite. I checked the website and see that is a smaller suite without the dining room and separate bedroom which is fine for my solo trip. It's odd it has 2 bathrooms, but I don't have to clean them so I don't care. Does anyone know where those suites are located? I know there is an elevator for the Tower Suites and another for the Penthouses, are the Mirage Suites on standard floors?

Thanks in advance for the info!

2. Crazycrue

Crazycrue Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good Question

I would like to know too. We are booked in the mirage suite april 23 to 26th.

Any info would be great.

3. GeorgeandTheBear

GeorgeandTheBear High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How do you book a "Mirage" suite. I would like to book one April 20-27, but it doesn't come up as an option.

4. ssyx

ssyx Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have just stayed in one of these.
    Ours was the first room in one of the corridors on floor 23, the rooms with the double doors.

5. ssyx

ssyx Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They are used only for the comped suite offers as far as i can tell.

6. vegas_or_bust

vegas_or_bust High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am only familiar with the Hospitality Suites at the Mirage. I have stayed in those on two different occasions. Both times they were the very first room off the elevator.

7. Ezzy711

Ezzy711 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I finally asked the Mirage themselves via facebook. Their reply was that the Mirage Suites are on the standard room floors. Only the Tower and Penthouse suites have private elevators.

Bummer - that was my fav part of having a suite. I like the size of the Mirage Suite but might see what it would cost to move up to the Tower - they may not even have them available when I arrive. I guess it's another gamble I will take.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.