1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas How long to play?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Boosty16, Jan 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boosty16

Boosty16 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Guys,

I am new to this game. Starting playing today. I can probably put in an hour a day. Wow long do you think before I start seeing some profit from this thing?

Thanks!

Any tips?

2. vegas3

vegas3 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been playing since thanksgiving and had 127K of LP.

3. Erich17

Erich17 It is a real Obsession

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah you should be able to make something of it in a couple weeks to a couple months depending on what you want. First thing I would do is join My Vegas Friends on facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/friendsofmyvegas/

They share links to chips on there and you can collect up to 50k a day in chips to play on. Download google chrome and linkclump and you can have 50k chips in 10 minutes max.

Great way to build your hotels. At first I would keep the bets low and build your hotels with lots of "V's". Play Bet the Farm or Birds at a low bet like 140 per spin. Make sure to at least log in once a day to get your daily bonus spin.

I've been playing for 2 months and only play while I have free time or when I am not busy at work and I have earned enough for a free Mirage Suite, Carrot Top tickets, Bellagio Buffet and $75 to the Sporting House in NYNY.

Once you get a bigger chip stack over 100k the best game to play is Lucky Birds at 1000 per spin...Not anymore though because you do not earn Loyalty Points any faster. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask. Have fun and reap the rewards like I am in 2 weeks!

4. Iu25

Iu25 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I started about a week before Christmas and stopped about a week back. I got around 80K reward points and cashed in for 1 night at Luxor, 2 Carrot top tickets(front row center) and 75$ food credit at NYNY. TO be fair though the MyVegas friends page was still around at the time I played and is now getting shut down at the end of the month. IT was very easy to get your 50K daily chips from there and dont know how I would have done it without them! I got my chips up over 200K and played the Excalibur game at 1500 a spin and never once saw my chips go back below my starting point. I had over 1 Million chips at one time. When I got my 3 rewards I quit playing, as 3 is all you can redeem on one trip unless you have another person playing as well, then you could get 6. ON my days off I basically played throughout the day, just left it on in the background and checked on it periodically. It really takes a bite out of your life for awhile, but we will enjoy the rewards when we get to Vegas in April, I wouldnt do it again though! lol

5. Boosty16

Boosty16 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info. Can you further explain how the google chrome / linkclump thing works?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.